Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions About the Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Absolute Beginner's Guide To The Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8825)

niteshahir 29th May 2011 11:18 PM

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logan (Post 143749)
Its not based on admin decision in that way. Its a random number so it isn't the same for all (throws off spammers) and it can change over time. A few means about 3 or so. It happens automatically based on number of posts "approved".

It becomes an admin decision that someone doesn't receive that functionality if they spam the forum... then i set the status so we all don't have to see the spam and eventually banned so I don't have to continually deal with that user spamming the forum.

Thanks for asking the question, I'm happy to explain whatever needed and I'm sure if you are asking others have wondered the same thing as well.

Thanks for your answer. I am looking forward to add my name in positive members.

I always try my best to stay ahead from forum spam.

RyanJos11 22nd August 2011 01:01 AM

Thanks for the friendly guide. I appreciate it.

mijanbokul 27th August 2011 01:14 PM

thanks for advice

yes i like this forum .
thanks

Henry azuka 27th November 2011 06:17 PM

Hello everyone,i'm Henry from Nigeria,this forum have been helpful to me,i'm a week old in my residential biznes.

Hampers 11th December 2011 06:17 PM

I agree - don't be afraid. just start posting and posing questions.

Iris Johnson 28th January 2012 12:51 AM

I'm new here and I'm glad that people are helpful and so accommodating to guide us here. Thanks very much for the tips. God bless! :)

T_Rutherford 28th February 2012 07:15 AM

Thanks to all those who replied to my posts! :thumbsup2

Eveleene 6th March 2012 01:42 AM

Re: Absolute Beginner's Guide To The Forum

Hello Admin Sir,

I have joined this community today and this is my first post. I like the way you describe that how to use this forum And I am agreed with all of them.

Thanks & Good Day…
EV:standingw

tedlonnberg 8th March 2012 06:52 PM

Hi Robert,

I'm new to this forum and was hoping you could help me. Yesterday, I replied to a post that someone started, but I have yet to see my reply added to the thread. Is there a pending-approval process or some type of indicator that tells me if my post was denied and/or if it's in a pending acceptance status?

Thank in advance for your help.

Logan 8th March 2012 10:46 PM

New users posts are premoderated until we are familiar with their use of the forum. The post was not approved, try replying again. Sorry for any hassles and thank you for your patience as you get started with us.

tedlonnberg 8th March 2012 11:09 PM

Thank you for the quick reply Logan. I'll try re-posting my reply and cross my fingers.

macgray1 18th May 2012 02:37 AM

Hello i am Macray, new member of this community. Hope we all have great time here.

alocsin 22nd May 2012 09:59 AM

I was a newbie once, Robert, and have some experience now. But I still found your list helpful. Thanks.

tradeshowdesign 26th June 2012 09:18 AM

Posting?

Maybe this is a dumb question, but how do you create a new post/thread?

jasminelane 9th July 2012 07:54 AM

As a beginner i really like your post.Its great time to achieve for me

Samon 6th January 2013 01:08 PM

Hello

Hello everybody I am glad to be in this forum. I am a retired telecom engineer. I am now 64, retired and wish to start my own controlled life.

williamjames732 28th January 2013 02:11 AM

hello robert,

newcomer like me and post like this its help .

Thanks

williamjames732 29th January 2013 11:35 PM

Thanks Robert!!!

its very useful thread for beginner like me.

bizrika 11th March 2013 04:59 AM

Hello Everyone,
I am Davies from Kenya and I have a passion in delivering news and informing people all across the globe. I have been facing a lot of challenges in the process and that's why I have joined you to share more of my Ideas and also looking forward to learn more from you all.
Thank you.

PaulMaynard 21st March 2013 12:31 AM

Thanks.Its helpful.

AJ singh 27th March 2013 11:27 PM

...found this useful

optimum 25th June 2013 11:29 PM

Hi to Everyone,

Thanks Robert for the introduction.

I am a newbie here. I hope I'll be able to share and get ideas from this forum.

I love internet surfing, sharing ideas online for business enhancement. Am sure I'll have fun in this forum with various business people.

Will post more messages next time around.

Thanks.

Cris

nana 4th July 2013 06:08 PM

Hi, I am a new here just registered. and I introduced myself with following Robert`s instruction but I can not find my post. I think I read some message pop up right after I submit my "Hello Everyone" but it was so fast and it `s gone before read them.
Am I doing something wrong? By the way, if there isn`t my introduction, I am from Toronto. I am running small website called cho makeups. I am selling items on eBay as new there too. I hope I could get some help, learn and grow up. even though if I have to take a hard way, I don`t expect anything comes easy at first.

Thanks!

panthervision23 5th July 2013 01:12 AM

This will make our new members well-informed. I appreciate this.

Hampers 7th August 2013 03:22 AM

Keeping things a little bit formal always helps - and deters nonsense posts.

nana 7th August 2013 04:34 PM

Sorry I am a new hope you understand:welcome2:

Daniel_GA 24th August 2013 07:53 PM

I do have a question. When "contributing" to the forum which I have done here. http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/fo...ad.php?t=57616

How long if at all do you guys hold valid contributions in moderation status or choose to delete/not publish them.

I absolutely understand the need for moderation status however when someone like myself takes the time to share their unbiased professional experience without any spamming of links etc. and actually makes a valid, well educated response I think it's a bit discouraging to not publish that contribution or at minimal notify the contributor reasons you deem it not appropriate. I'm would like to know your stance on this as I'm honestly not going to waste my time trying to contribute my working knowledge and experience to have a moderator deem it not in "their" personal interest to publish it. Lot's of long time moderators on here which is great but perhaps there's some politics involved as well? Thanks

thomastyronem 17th December 2013 01:22 AM

By this forum i get lot new business idea and also learn new business strategy it is really help me for future in my business enhancement. Thanks to sharing.

SavvyOne 23rd January 2014 12:43 PM

Help

I am having a terrible time navigating through the forum. How long does it usually take to activate a new account? Why can I not see my introduction post?

Logan 24th January 2014 03:18 PM

Hello SavvyOne, welcome aboard :standingw

Your introduction post was approved. You can view it here
http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/fo...ad.php?t=62535

It takes a few posts, which are premoderated. It's not the same number for every member. Just keep posting, and follow the rules and you'll find that your posts don't need to be moderated all the time as we become familiar with you. Thank you for joining in and I am sorry you have found it frustrating. I'm always around if I can help you. Feel free to contact me any time.

patricksimzon 19th February 2014 09:30 AM

Hi guys

:imnew1:

max909 20th February 2014 02:55 PM

Hey Robert,

I see that members have signatures, how do I go about editing my signature?

Thank you much,

Max

Johnperker 6th March 2014 03:06 AM

Thanks for your guidance...

mephisto 19th March 2014 03:12 PM

This is super helpful! Thank you so much!

AvniShergill 5th April 2014 01:22 AM

I am new in this forum, thanks for guiding newcomers in the forums.

newastrum 17th July 2014 05:08 AM

Absolute Beginner's Guide To The Forum

Hello Robert,

I'm new here and I must say your post is absolutely perfect I really appreciate.

Jayanthi

sanjay01 20th August 2014 02:28 AM

Thanks for sharing. I am new in this forum.

charityvending2 28th August 2014 07:06 AM

Absolute Beginner's Guide

Hi I am new here I've read the policy above its good to know what should those things are only allowed here. thanks

stephenatwood 2nd September 2014 06:59 AM

Hi guys, I am new here and pleased to get this forum

Hampers 3rd September 2014 02:44 AM

Is a great forum and only getting better