Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pay Per Click Advertising (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   More Conversions & Less Costs... (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76429)

chrylent 2nd February 2017 01:16 AM

More Conversions & Less Costs...

Hi guys,

So since I had started my first PPC Campaign about 2 weeks ago, I finally got excellent conversions but also not so friendly costs... In total, I got 1300+ clicks on my ads for example, and my conversion value/ price is at about 2.0 ( looking more like it will go under 2.0).

My biggest problem is the costs factor for the ads. I already passed the 3 primary ads that haven't given me any sales but high costs. But I have no idea where to improve to lower the costs and improve the sales. The quality score of my ads is always between 8 and 10, so it can't be because of that. The offers our company has ( retail) are magnificent and we have a wide range ( we sell to different countries and are UK based). I run or rather help to move the German PPC account to help and increase our sales but it's not working how I imagined it.

Is there anything I missed? The daily budget isn't that high atm as my campaign is like a 'test' to see how its performing and so far the old drives results are better than mine but if I compare them I do pretty much all the same ( except the daily budget and CPC bids are a bit different)

Do you guys have any suggestions as to how I can improve my sales and more necessary, to lower the costs?

Would be great if you all could help me

Thanks

Nico

P.S.
The campaign is an exact campaign, average ad position 2.3

Logan 3rd February 2017 05:38 PM

1) Can you take the exact keywords any make them more qualified by adding another word. For example "buy black futon frames" vs "black futon frames".

2) Test other ad text and/or landing pages

3) Compare what you are doing to the competition. Create a spreadsheet with all competitive factors. price, shipping, website, guarantees, product, service.

A small difference like having the lowest price listed in the ad can make a big difference some times. I've seen conversion rates change (and thus cost per lead) just by someone putting in a price that is a dollar lower than another.

CarloEl 5th February 2017 11:31 AM

Maybe you should buy some links towards your site or exchange links with somebody...

jeffscott 22nd February 2017 02:38 AM

To improve the lower cost your ad must rank higher and has good quality score in which separates your campaign from others. The higher the reputation the lower it cost for the ad.

urbansoft 15th May 2018 07:12 AM

Hi,

I think improve the quality score using landing page with good content, relevant keywords and ad.

Add call extension, call out extension and link extension ect...

Use negative keywords.

heyzal 11th July 2018 09:33 AM

Ok, Got It, But I want to know about more conversion through organic traffic, What to do ??

Annabelle1 11th July 2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heyzal (Post 265665)
Ok, Got It, But I want to know about more conversion through organic traffic, What to do ??

You can implement SEO to your site.