Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sales (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Easiest Way To Get Sales? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19751)

bubbly 3rd June 2008 05:46 PM

Easiest Way To Get Sales?

:imnew1: what is the easiest way to get sales? before u answer i know that if u had the secret u would keep it 2 yourself but i do not mind spending a little bit of $ if it means getting some results:wave2:

Logan 4th June 2008 12:51 PM

Depends, but in general I do best with search. nothing easier than selling to someone who is actively seeking out what you are offering.

torka 4th June 2008 10:24 PM

The easiest way to get sales is to make sure you're selling something people really, really need. :)

Then make sure your sales process is as simple and straightforward as possible so as to avoid confusing or frustrating shoppers.

Finally, advertise so people know where to find you and you'll be making sales so fast it will make your head spin.

--Torka

Zafar Ahmed 9th June 2008 08:02 AM

Depends on the category of your products , but try to increase targeted traffic for your site and it will definitely increase sales of your products from your site.

viper_one 9th June 2008 03:59 PM

The perfect answer is direct response marketing and long draft content, but you could use infinite methods to sell. Why not try starting with some basic rules that you put down on paper. Start with you problem and then draw some lines outward with ideas that you gather through thinking and seeking skills. Then go to work, however, go back over your original draft and add comments about your success. Try to measure as much as you can -- like how many times the phone went off the hook. Or how many hits you recieve at your webpage. Just keep at it -- going back to you diagram for modifications. O.k.

ibuzzmentor 15th June 2008 06:06 PM

The bottom line to making sales is to know your market place, and then target that niche marketplace. Having a product of value. Then giving a high quality lead a high quality presentation yields sales. Once you have a lead you want to continue to pound on them as usually it takes 4-8 exposure for a sale to come to fruition. Do whatever it takes!

SalesPractice 21st June 2008 01:05 AM

The easiest way to get sales? Get in front of a hungry market. ;)

Amir W. 25th June 2008 04:10 PM

There is no easy way, just as there's no quick solution to losing weight, or learning a new skill. Achieving a worthwhile goal always takes time and effort - if it were easy, everyone would be doing it.

viper_one 25th June 2008 05:06 PM

A good headline and offer posted where it gets attention. I've responded to clips of ads. on grocery entrance and newpaper ads. -- they are the best for meeting people with skills.

They say the email offers a great way to promote you goods to a target because web site visitors are reluctant to spend until the've visited a specific site about seven times. You can capture people using Opt-in forms that tell people about what you are offering -- give them a freebe for their participation. (submitting their email address)

GRPFunding 25th July 2008 12:54 PM

Make sure you're selling a product that people need - and also that your sales people are knowledgeable on your products.

When the customer asks "Why do I need this? And why should I buy it from you?" - make sure you know the answer.

Also, maintain a good relationship with existing customers. The last thing you want is a bad reputation - then no one will want your product.