Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions About the Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Making Your First Post (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4252)

All Season Bill 27th August 2011 09:03 PM

Greetings All

This is my first post and I'm anxious to be part of this forum. I'm just one of the many small business owners who just jump in there and start operating. I did that 5 years ago and I do not regret it. I have no problems with sales or marketing and of course I better know the technical end of my business. My overwelming aspect of this is the fact that I created a monster. The business is growing so fast and getting so big, I'm trying to figure out how to handle it all. Banks aren't helping so I'm just grunting it out.

All Season Bill 27th August 2011 09:10 PM

So - In this forum everything has to be approved by a moderater before it posts?

Logan 27th August 2011 09:52 PM

No, just the first few until we get familiar with you. For example you'll find your posts don't need to be premoderated Bill.

Spider 28th August 2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Season Bill (Post 150671)
Greetings All
This is my first post and I'm anxious to be part of this forum. I'm just one of the many small business owners who just jump in there and start operating. I did that 5 years ago and I do not regret it. I have no problems with sales or marketing and of course I better know the technical end of my business. My overwelming aspect of this is the fact that I created a monster. The business is growing so fast and getting so big, I'm trying to figure out how to handle it all. Banks aren't helping so I'm just grunting it out.

Welcome aboard, Bll. Why not start another thread about how to grow your business to keep up with the increased demand. Growing small businesses is my favorite part of my coaching business and I'd love to discuss this with you. But we can't do it in this thread.

kalyptra 8th September 2011 07:47 PM

oooppps, didn't read my email and this first. caused me a lot of time finding where and how to post my introduction.

but this is so fantastic and helpful....

i'll read some more.

Iris Johnson 28th January 2012 01:54 AM

Thanks for the guidance! Appreciate it. ;)

Erin Dominguez 16th February 2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logan (Post 150673)
No, just the first few until we get familiar with you. For example you'll find your posts don't need to be premoderated Bill.

I see. I hope I'll reach that level. Thanks! :)

T_Rutherford 28th February 2012 07:55 AM

2nd post

This will be my 2nd post officially after saying hi, hello. I just wanna say this forum is well-managed and very informative. Thanks to all the people behind this!:welcome2:

sooldoomli 19th March 2012 07:53 AM

Thanks Admin, i did the same as you suggest.

BusinessTalk 22nd March 2012 10:49 AM

Can't Find My First Post

Hello, I'm new and have made may first post and can not find it. Wanted to know if I submitted it properly? Has it been posted?

Thanks,
BusinessTalk