Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hello from Texas! (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2118)

A Little Hut 28th June 2005 05:48 AM

Hello from Texas!
 
Hello everyone!
I'm a graphic designer that works from home and I also sell hand crafted greeting cards. My online business has yet to take off because something or other always comes up but I'm hoping my site will be complete very soon.

I look forward to meeting everyone here. I'm off to continue reading all the interesting posts I've taken a peek at already.

Patricia

moraviaspy 28th June 2005 07:46 AM

Impressive site
 
Welcome Patricia

I really like you site's beginnings. :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the cards.
Are you considering an affiliate program?

Paul

outbuy 28th June 2005 08:41 AM

Card
 
Well you are already in 2 live stores....that's a great start!

Best of success in your business, and welcome to the forum.

obinstitute 28th June 2005 08:42 AM

Welcome Patricia! :standingw

Michele

jmjj215 28th June 2005 08:58 AM

Welcome to the forum! The members really helped me out a lot when I was first getting started online (and they still continue to do so).

A Little Hut 28th June 2005 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moraviaspy
Are you considering an affiliate program?

Paul

Actually haven't given that any thought yet. One of the many things I still have to look into!

Logan 28th June 2005 05:12 PM

I'd recommend it. You have some nice work to share and providing others a financial incentive to spread the word may prove to be beneficial.

Good luck and welcome aboard :abovehead

Robert 28th June 2005 08:41 PM

Welcome to the forum, Patricia! :)

I have a great article for you to read:

How an Artist Fell Into a Profitable Online Card Business
http://www.gwendolynbounds.com/work12.htm

Oh, and it's always great to have another Texan join in the fun. :abovehead

A Little Hut 29th June 2005 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert
Welcome to the forum, Patricia! :)

I have a great article for you to read:

How an Artist Fell Into a Profitable Online Card Business
http://www.gwendolynbounds.com/work12.htm

Oh, and it's always great to have another Texan join in the fun. :abovehead


Thanks Robert! I'm probably closer than you think (unless you looked at my contact page on my website! :) ) - I'm in Kingwood.

That's a very inspiring article and gives me some food for thought. Thanks for the link.

Linda 29th June 2005 04:49 PM

Hi Patricia!

I look forward to seeing your greeting cards, I have a thing for cards. Great to have you here at the forum.

Linda ;)

A Little Hut 3rd July 2005 02:02 PM

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Jeff1089 5th July 2005 02:12 PM

Welcome Patricia. I look forward to the completion of your web site.

Jeff

divshow 7th July 2005 12:33 PM

Sorry I'm a little late in welcoming you, but my welcome is sincere none the less! :standingw

~ Lisa

dschutte 15th July 2005 04:10 PM

Hi Patricia,

I have a background in graphic arts as well.

Currenly, I have two Texas partners in my business, which is my main focus even though I still enjoy providing services to those who need creative assistance.

mapbooks4u 17th July 2005 10:13 PM

I know I am a little late on the Welcome, so I will just say HI! :standingw


Love the beginnings of your card shoppe and look forward to shopping it when it is ready. (Absolutely love cards, cards, cards!) :thumbsup:

A Little Hut 20th July 2005 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mapbooks4u
I know I am a little late on the Welcome, so I will just say HI! :standingw


Love the beginnings of your card shoppe and look forward to shopping it when it is ready. (Absolutely love cards, cards, cards!) :thumbsup:

You were a little late with the welcome and I'm a little late with the reply! LOL!
Thanks for your kind words. I love making my cards. Now I just need to get my site up and running. Why oh why is it that I'm always my worst client??? I have two sites and neither one is completed right now because I'm so busy with the work that I get from both companies. I just need to make it a higher priority!

Robert 21st July 2005 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Little Hut
Thanks Robert! I'm probably closer than you think (unless you looked at my contact page on my website! :) ) - I'm in Kingwood.

No, I didn't realize you are that close. We are in Copperfield (out 290). :)

outbuy 21st July 2005 08:49 AM

loving the cards
 
Well everyone is loving the cards....which means just from the posters you gained 10 potential buys....except, we can't buy them! :D

Hurry up already and be sure to let us know when it is complete!

A Little Hut 21st July 2005 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outbuy
Well everyone is loving the cards....which means just from the posters you gained 10 potential buys....except, we can't buy them! :D

Hurry up already and be sure to let us know when it is complete!

I know! I know! It's coming! Almost there! :D

dschutte 27th July 2005 07:14 PM

:) Welcome! I have a background in graphic design as well.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018 - Privacy