Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Affiliate Marketing (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How To Earn More Profit Throuh Affiliate Marketing? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76362)

williamson 27th January 2017 02:30 AM

How To Earn More Profit Throuh Affiliate Marketing?

Hi, Everyone,

I am looking for a new way to earn more profit through affiliate marketing!
My friends suggested me to start an affiliate website. But I'm not sure how it will be successful. Also, i am confused about where can I get a script to develop such website? Can anyone help me to get out of this?

annajaden 20th February 2017 04:21 AM

Hello Williamson,

First of all Good Luck!
Affiliate marketing means an affiliate marketer promotes specific products or websites in exchange for a cut of the profits or commissions from the web traffic she generates. It is one of the best ways to earn money online.
I will provide you some steps for starting an affiliate website.
1) Choose a business model
There are two business models according to an affiliate marketer one is resource site model and other is review site model.
2) Build a website(eg: Tech News & Reviews Dubai)
In order to start affiliate marketing you need built a website. if you already have a website or blog, you can use that platform.
3) Choose a niche
Most of the affiliate marketers select a niche you can choose yours.
4) Choose products and services
Once you select your niche, you're now ready to start finding products and services to promote on your platform.
5) Find and work with affiliates
An example of an affiliate marketing site is amazon.com.
6) Drive traffic to your affiliate program
One of the easiest and most successful methods involves writing a blog post or web article and using your email newsletter to invite your subscribers to join the affiliate program.

MichaelWelter 9th March 2017 09:00 AM

You can get started also with affiliate marketing without a website.

nadialeigh 14th March 2017 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by williamson (Post 252857)
Hi, Everyone,

I am looking for a new way to earn more profit through affiliate marketing!
My friends suggested me to start an affiliate website. But I'm not sure how it will be successful. Also, i am confused about where can I get a script to develop such website? Can anyone help me to get out of this?

SCRIPT - No, you don't need to have it. Just pick a niche you are comfortable in, and analyze what people are looking for? Try to figure it out, create an in depth article around that topic and place ads in it.

If you are solving their problem through that article, people will click on your affiliate link and you will get befitted from it. For a complete starter, I would suggest reading Niche related eBooks to get started.

Nitesh Pundhir 14th March 2017 06:27 AM

hey weltor,

how can i earn with affiliate marketing while i didn't have any website.??

or how one can earn without website ?

MichaelWelter 15th March 2017 07:46 PM

Hi, Nitesh Pundhir. Make use of your affiliate link in signature forum but must ensure that you stick with the forum policy, never spam and provide value to the community.

Another strategy is to use PPC and drive it going to that merchant link.

Nitesh Pundhir 16th March 2017 05:44 AM

ok thank you so [email protected]

Diogoj 16th March 2017 01:15 PM

any other ideas in how to make money only?

juliafer 19th February 2018 05:38 AM

Hi Williamson,
Why donít you planning to create your own coupons/discount voucher website?

Itís really wise idea if you have planned to create a business model which includes coupons then surely your business will become the most famous in this e-commerce business platform.

Confusing you? Where & how to create a coupon business website?

Don't get confused!

Before building your coupon business website you must know about how people are travelling in this digital business world and especially what they are expecting while they purchase via online business websites like Paytm, Groupon etc. Yes,
In the United Kingdom, people love to purchase only on offer giving websites. So discount voucher business website always offering the best coupons to the audience which improves the traffic steadily.

So now you are on the perfect path to start a coupon business website which makes you richest entrepreneur! But with a great winning strategy! Here one of the best coupon website solutions which are serving the current trending coupon business with 5000+ UK stores! To learn how you can make your own coupons website within 10 minutes. Click the link below and read the article: How to build a coupon website?
Bonus: Try to use .coupon domain, it will help you in ranking your keywords.

jeffscott 11th September 2018 09:18 PM

We can earn more in affiliate marketing but this will depend on how much experienced you have in the field to be effectively converting with the target clients.