Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dofollow Where? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42565)

acwebguru 30th July 2011 07:43 AM

Dofollow Where?

For the last few days, I've been getting reports that dofollow sites/blogs are becoming rare. In fact, many of the reported dofollow links provided by the dofollow list directories turn up to be "nofollow" (Ctrl U, Ctrl F and you'll know). So where are the actual dofollow blogs, guys?

SanWay 30th July 2011 01:30 PM

If you want to have a really working list of dofollow resources, you have to create this list yourself because most lists offered online are no follow, although there you can meet some do follow resources. As for me, I check every blog or forum manually.

shawnchin 2nd August 2011 02:50 PM

Hi, i am agree with above, if you want such a good list of Do follow forum you have to make it by yourself, i can suggest you a way you should have to use blog finder software which gives you do follow and no follow blogs separately, just collect from these, if you want this software kindly PM, i am not able to attach here.

Johnbatosh 3rd August 2011 07:05 AM

Most of list are old and not yet updated, that can't be use for sure. You need to modify that kind of list before use. Also you can create your own list that works more for you

melissacatwalk 3rd August 2011 11:20 AM

You need to search the web better as there are many dofollow blogs and sites in fact.

smallbus01 3rd August 2011 07:37 PM

There are still some but a lot of them are old and haven't been updated in a while. You can create your own working list and do what you want. Some of the owners has antispam on their sites. Got to search the net better though.

LilyEntrust 10th August 2011 01:50 PM

I'm definitely finding it increasingly difficult to find do-follow places to post. I guess the idea is that your content is of such high quality that people want to create actual links to it on their site (these are dofollow, in most cases).

jhardy2008 8th September 2011 12:31 AM

I think now days google get also crawled nofollow links. And give same value like dofollow

DavidMort 15th September 2011 06:38 AM

To my opinion there are a lot of dofollow resources and they are not so rare as you've said. Sure there is a tendency for nofollow, but it's a question of time and there is no matter to worry about it. And for SEO in general nofollow is also effective and useful.

Gauravgupta7 15th September 2011 10:59 AM

Why you are looking for do follow blogs ???

for making some spam there ???

Now these days, due to nature of external links webmasters are not intersted to have comments that has irrelevant links, that harmfull for their website too. that is the reason They are going to update their link attribute by "nofollow".