Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Content Marketing (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69318)

jeffscott 8th July 2015 11:14 PM

The effectiveness of content marketing really depends on how it will be deliver to the audience. Is it new? trendy? interesting? and most of all beneficial to the users.

edward222 9th July 2015 04:50 AM

Content marketing is not the best,
there are still lots of strategies to get traffic,
yeah content is king,
but blog commenting is the queen :)

Content alone is not enough to rank :)

Khalid Grant 9th July 2015 10:13 AM

I don't think content is king, it is important but I think there is a balance between content creation and content distribution. You can have the best, most unique and informative information in the world but if no one sees it what's the point?

I've heard that some people used to spend 80% of their time on content creation and 20% on content distribution, now that number had flipped to 20% of time spent on content creation and 80% of the time spent on distributing it.

Getting the blog posts out there/getting traffic to your site is where emphasis should be placed, otherwise you can end up just writing for yourself.

Khalid Grant 9th July 2015 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edward222 (Post 230622)
Content marketing is not the best,
there are still lots of strategies to get traffic,
yeah content is king,
but blog commenting is the queen :)

Content alone is not enough to rank :)

@edward222, any tips on the best way to go about finding related blogs for blog commenting?

matthew86 9th July 2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarolineMurphy (Post 230424)
As we all know "Content is King" in today's SEO and Google also loves to crawl every single content. I have seen many SEO Guru doing Content marketing to boost keyword ranking and drive huge traffic. Nowadays, Content marketing is the best SEO strategy to create quality link building.

Yes, couldn't agree more. Content marketing is getting more and more important for SEO and as it gains in popularity it is becoming more frequently abused.

edward222 9th July 2015 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khalid Grant (Post 230638)
@edward222, any tips on the best way to go about finding related blogs for blog commenting?

I have one strategy that is unique and only few people knows,
for me this is the best way to get high PR blogs that let you comment
your keyword :)

Sorry but I cant give you the strategy. :snow:

DeniseTaylor 10th July 2015 07:47 AM

Content is the best and the safest. Tricks will eventually become obsolete and will cause your site problems. Shortcuts are dangerous.

It's best to do it right.

Khalid Grant 10th July 2015 10:07 AM

Thanks Edward, I completely understand not wanting to give away your strategy.

If you're ever in a teaching mood, I'm sure if you packaged up the concept you could sell it at a good price. The internet is certainly full of people selling methods that don't work, so it would be a change of pace to have one that actually works!

larinaperez4 13th August 2015 02:54 AM

Content marketing

I agree that content marketing is the best tool now a days.

PaulaEdwards 13th August 2015 03:16 AM

I also agree with Calorine. "Content is King". Google gives first priority to quality and fresh content. I think, Content Marketing is the only quality strategy to rank on SEPR.