Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Blogs and Blogging (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Wordpress Vs Blogger (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37290)

dannbarbery 23rd October 2016 06:48 AM

Both are okay but in terms of getting more professional I guess you need to choose Wordpress but it requires skills if you want to improve the layout and all. On the other hand, Blogger also is okay as it is more user friendly.

blazerod 23rd October 2016 07:52 PM

For me, Wordpress because it has better features. But Blogger is easier to use.

Vanessa Morgan 24th October 2016 07:21 AM

Definitely WordPress. I've used both before so I know what I'm saying lol

Exabeesg 26th October 2016 09:19 PM

Wordpress is better

With WordPress, you use a WordPress hosting provider to host your own site. You are free to decide how long you want to run it and when you want to shut it down. You own all your data, and you control what information you share with any third party.

jannatul18 31st October 2016 06:03 AM

Its better to use Wordpress as it has more features than Blogspot! Me personally using wordpress.

janejane 2nd November 2016 04:43 AM

Wordpress. I think it is more interesting and fun to work with because of a lot of different plugins.

teresahurst 3rd November 2016 06:42 AM

i also would recommend wordpress..i had good and useful plugins..
it is user-friendly..

geeksonrepair 4th November 2016 12:52 AM

Word press is better to use as compare to blogger.
1) It is an Open Source software.you can easily extend it to add new features.
2) You can use various free plugins and themes.
3) Using WordPress, you can move your site anywhere you want like new domain, new host
4) Word press has more secure as compare to blogger.

Norberto 17th December 2016 03:08 PM

From what I have experienced myself I can tell that using blogger made me learn hard way how much you are dependant on allmighty google (which has no customer support whatsoever). That cofirms the old truth that what is cheap becomes expensive anyway. The blogger platform is not free of bugs and they are not being repaired as quickly as you could get if you used any paid service.

If I were to start blogging again I would probably set up my own hosting and learn how to operate my own Wordpress instance which wuld make me independent someway.

robert_mann 22nd December 2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MySmallBiz (Post 131834)
Which is better to use?

I didn't go down through your post but I am quite sure most of us love WordPress a lot. Blogger-- boring themes, not so many widgets, plugins, options etc. But in WordPress we have everything. My my opinion is different. I like Blogger. The main reason is you have to learn in blogger if you want to go ahead. And everything is ready in WordPress. I had to learn HTML, CSS, Java to build my photography website in Blogger platform. But I can do everything in WordPress without learning a bit. That's why I like Blogger.