Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Blogs and Blogging (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Wordpress Vs Blogger (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37290)

mumbi 11th November 2011 06:24 AM

wordpress is much better than blogger

pfowler21 13th November 2011 11:22 AM

Well for starters when using Wordpress software for your blogging needs, it gives the benefit of using your own domain.You can also download and install it yourself by visiting WordPress.org. Using Blogger.com is a great tool as well, but you will not have your own domain name. The name you choose will have blogger.com added to it. In my opinion when you are starting a business blog online, you need your own domain name. I do use Blogger.com myself, but I also have my own domain name blog too. Also, Blogger would be quicker to get up and running as well. You pretty much just plug in your information in the selected fields, choose a look and field and publish your blog right away. There are many advantages and disadvantages to both. Hope this helps some.

danieldavis 9th December 2011 11:38 AM

Hi everyone.
I think blogger is very good and easy where you can make your own blog i am working on blogger and i have many benefits with blog so i suggest you if you have no experience so start with blog..

sbsl 15th December 2011 06:20 AM

i posting my blogs to both. but blogger is easy to use and i like it most.

Yomi 3rd July 2012 01:59 AM

Using Blogger actually has some search engine benefits. Because it is owned by Google you actually get indexed much faster. I think it is within 24hrs if you ping your posts. The downfall to blogger is you don't have control over your content. Google can decide to shut the doors down on Blogger and you are toast!

Wordpress on the other had is more flexible. As many of you have seen some worpdress sites don't even look like blogs. You can do a lot of things with wordpress like setup eCommerce sites, directories, membership sites, review sites, and the list can go on and on.

Both have pros and cons however if you look at what you can do with Wordpress it will soon become a no brainer to you.

bertbill 18th July 2012 10:48 AM

WordPress for sure as it is easy to mange and have interference that is user friendly have amazing plugins.

Marco Holmes 20th July 2012 02:05 AM

I cast my vote for the obvious winner...Wordpress but next year will be an entirely different ballgame...

Seo Innovations 14th September 2016 03:45 PM

Wordpress is the best

Wordpress dominates all other options. It takes awhile to learn it. Its not very easy either thats what keeps alot of people away from using it.
But just like anything in life you have to put your time in.

geeksonrepair 7th October 2016 02:36 AM

Wordpress is better then blogger .Wordpress has many free features and plugins for build a Good website or blog

Williams Reus 7th October 2016 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MySmallBiz (Post 131834)
Which is better to use?

I think wordpress is better because it has the great support tools can help us write a simple blog and professional