Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   eBay & Other Auctions & Marketplaces (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Why Go On Ebay? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28703)

zmonique2007 23rd October 2009 03:15 AM

Why Go On Ebay?

Ebay is the most popular public auction site. This is where people gather to find anything from dishes to jewelry to houses and just about everything in between.

You can purchase amazing original artwork from China, have it signed by the artist, and shipped directly to your home. Perhaps you are trying to find 12 yards of Toile to reupholster your couch. You might even be looking for a new lawnmower or different power tools. The great news is that eBay has it all!

Are you ready to learn how to be an eBay seller? You will find it to be easy, fun, and exciting.
:wave2:

hephep 26th October 2009 07:47 AM

Yep I totally agree with you. Ebay is the best place to find prospective buyers. It is also secure. There are of course some other sites that offer the same services as Ebay, but they are the best known one so why try the other ones right?

truthsaga 10th November 2009 07:48 AM

The only thing that can hurt ebay is if the government attempts to land more taxes or to "regulate" online purchases. Killing the Free Market one term at a time.

PaulAdman 6th February 2010 03:00 AM

I agree ebay is totally safe site but there are many others public auction site to look for.

samuelcdanny 9th February 2010 06:10 AM

i agree that ebay is one of the best shop..but all people said that the ebay is very secure ..How is this secure ??? Can anyone tell me ???

milonroid 15th February 2010 01:15 AM

Hi
Im new to here ...I don't know about ebay ...can anyone tell me that how is ebay best , safe and good marketing place for sellers ???
Thank you ...

serycurtis10 4th March 2010 07:38 AM

What I like about using Ebay is the feedback feature. I base my buying decision from the feedback of the seller, I feel more secure with sellers who have more positive feedback so I prefer buying from them.

jamesparker100 25th March 2010 01:12 AM

Online Bidding sites are growing extensively over the web then either it could be Ebay or any other auction website. The thing is people get benefited from the auction websites by shopping online and get shipment at their homes.
There is a competition over the world between Auction Websites or Bidding websites against the keywords over the search engines.

fsg001 2nd April 2010 06:44 AM

just trying to be a ebay seller, but there are too many restriction to seller from China!
It id hard to build credit in short time!
Can't sell too much for me

davidbkeegan 31st August 2010 05:56 PM

Ebay is great for sellers who are just starting or may not have a lot of products for sale at once. It's a little extra income for some people.