Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Who Is The Best Way To Ranking Youtube Video On Youtube? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68890)

talukder.nayeem 25th May 2015 01:15 AM

Who Is The Best Way To Ranking Youtube Video On Youtube?

All My friends I have a youtube channel and have some video so how can I increase viewers organic ways.

See my channel and have any setting problem on yt channel then how can solved the setting problem.

My Youtube Channel Link youtube Channel

Please Help Everyone...

mairajassy 26th May 2015 12:44 AM

Well I would say that promoting a YouTube video is not that easy to rank you need to communicate and interact with other people ...

chrisjohn93 27th May 2015 01:08 AM

Try to create back links of your video and start promoting you channel through social Media websites like reddit, twitter, facebook, Google+ and stumbleupon they provides you organic users and traffic to your youtube channel.

shaunanderson 27th May 2015 08:18 AM

You need to optimize your video as search engine friendly. The submitting company profile is another way to get embed for your video. Not only you can get backlinks, but also increase your company branding. You can also promote the video on social media sites such as Facebook, Google plus.

david14beck 28th May 2015 06:37 AM

You can increase visitor by other duplicate method like there are many sites ie like4likem, admefast etc . but these aren't organic way. there are many ways you can promote your channel like creating a blog, sharing on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter etc.

Local Mixed 30th May 2015 12:02 AM

5 YouTube SEO Tactics

A few things you can do.....

1. For a local business, tag the video with the location.

2. Keyword Research - Use popular keywords that people are searching for in your title. Remember, Google indexes YouTube videos and KY research is just as important for your video as it is for your blog posts.

3. Add an extended description - forget the 3 sentence description. Write a nice post of 200-500 words. Make it a short blog post. Remember, Google can't crawl a video, so a relevent description helps explain what the video is about.

4. Another local business tip - add your NAP (Name, Address, Phone). Most people think local citations are only for review sites and business directories. But the truth is that a citation is any mention of your business. The higher the authority and relevence the better. There is no reason not to put your NAP in your video discription.

5. Upload a transcript. Again, Google can't crawl the video to find out what it is about. The good thing is that you don't need a full transcript - unless you have one. I have used my long description as the transcript. However, I often type out a loose script for my videos and use that as the transcript.

Hope that helps...