View Single Post
Old 11th December 2006, 03:14 PM   #2
torka's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)
Posts: 4,085

Search Engine Guide Blogger


Been too long since I was in public accounting. Perhaps someone here who's more current with the latest IRS and FASB pronoucements can say for sure. Your best bet is probably to check with your accountant to see what you need to do. How you account for the cost will likely have tax implications, so the IRS may well have something to say about it.


Diane Aull - Helping Businesses Do Business Online
Whether you think you can, or that you can't, you are usually right.
torka is offline   Reply With Quote