View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2007, 08:23 PM   #9
broadwaybones

Default Here we come!

I am encouraged by the remarks I am seeing. We have been in business for almost a year. Our company,Broadway Bones, Inc. started as a charity fund raiser that our 10 year old daughter was working on. I made a suggestion to her that see would improve her charity collection if she gave away dog treats after her dog wash.
Upon reviewing dog treat recipes on line we was greatly disturbed by what we were reading! We knew that certain foods were believed to be better than others, but we had no idea how bad the foods and treats really were! We were now on a mission! After all, we as a family will only eat organic or all natural foods. Why should our pets be thought of any differently? We spent four months reading up on canine nutrition and speaking with local vets.
We have five flavors of treats that we worked on. Our top two sellers we are looking to bring to the market. Our treats are low calorie, fast burning, no added sugars, salts, or chemicals. I look forward to the day we are on the local shelves.
Our company is bound and determined to make a difference in how people "treat" their dogs by educating them on canine nutrition. We look forward to working with canine charities that are trying to find a cure for canine cancer. We also believe in the efforts to support the medical needs patients with service dogs. One company can make a difference!

broadwaybones is offline   Reply With Quote