View Single Post
Old 31st August 2010, 01:30 AM   #32
eDevSoft

Send a message via Skype™ to eDevSoft

Hi,

I am into the business of Web Designing and Web Development, which includes web portals, corporate websites, e-Commerce stores, custom programming.

We work as a team of 6 and we all specialize in our respective fields of endeavor. We also devise and undertake campaigns of internet marketing which includes search engine optimization, link building, social media marketing and content development specific to few fields.

We at eDevSoft also perform broadcast advertising using channels of mobile marketing through text messaging and email marketing.

I am also striving to promote Electronic Cigarettes in my community to prevent people from smoking harmful tobacco cigarettes and use safer eCigs.

I had successfully ran an IT Training Institute which used to offer networking, web designing, web development and desktop application development courses. We also ran numerous batches of training for International Certifications like MCSE, MCSD, OCP, CCNA, etc. and my institute was a Certified Prometric Testing Center.

It is my aspiration to get established as one of the leading IT solution providers in my country and offer our services to clients' located globally.

eDevSoft is offline   Reply With Quote