View Single Post
Old 21st September 2016, 10:12 AM   #1
mickie2008

Default 5 Marketing Mistakes Business Owners Make

5 Marketing Mistakes Business Owners Make
by Michele Pariza Wacek

Is your marketing not bringing in all the customers you think it should? Maybe one of these five common marketing mistakes is to blame.

Wondering why your marketing isn't working all that well? Never fear, help is here.
Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it) many marketing challenges can be traced back to a handful of marketing mistakes. Today, I'll talk about the top five marketing mistakes business owners make.
1. Too broad a target market (who you're selling your product or service to). If I ask you who your customer is and you answer "anyone with a pulse," then I'm talking to you.
Even if your product or service CAN help just about anyone on the planet, not everyone is going to buy it. They don't have the money or the interest or whatever. And when you try and target everyone, you really end up targeting no one.
The way to start making money (not to mention getting better results with your marketing) is to narrow your target market so you're only talking to one specific group. However, there are pitfalls with that as well, as we see in the next mistake.

2. The wrong target market. This happens when you've chosen the wrong target market. What do I mean by wrong target market? They either aren't interested in buying your product or service or they don't have the money.
Read more here:http://michbrw62.blogspot.com/2016/0...ss-owners.html

mickie2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.