View Single Post
Old 31st July 2014, 01:05 AM   #9
Mappstream

The radio station will require you to sign a contract and you should have a simple contract drawn up as well showing your payment policy, returns policy, dispatch policy, et cetera, et cetera.

In summary, your P.I. Advertising Package should include the following: 1. a cover letter 2. a sample or product literature 3. two thirty second and two sixty second adverts 4. your P.I. advertising contract 5. a stamped, self-addressed envelope.

In conclusion, I want to suggest a few bits of advice. While you are composing your commercials, try to include a catchphrase of some kind so that you can use it in your off-air advertising to remind people that your product has been advertised on-air. Spend a lot of thought writing your commercial: radio station managers are busy, professional people and they cannot afford to waste valuable air time on failures.

If your product sells and makes money for them, you will be welcome back, otherwise you will be ostracized. Put a couple of adverts in the paper and fliers through the doors to pre-warm people to your up-and-coming radio advertising campaign.

Mappstream is offline   Reply With Quote