Thread: Domain Buying
View Single Post
Old 17th October 2007, 06:21 AM   #3

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: I live in Glenmoore, PA, somplace you have probably never heard of,but it's 45 min. west of Philly.
Posts: 6

Yeah, good luck trying to do that. I had the same thing happen with me. I was going to buy the .net, but decided to try and buy the .com first. The owner wanted such an outrageous price that I just changed my domain name altogether so I could get the .com and all. If I hadn't, I figured the chances were probably pretty good that someone might go to the .com address being that it's the most common and then I would lose that prospect.

Hope that doesn't happen to of luck!

delta is offline   Reply With Quote