Thread: Serendipityrose
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2007, 07:56 PM   #1
serendipityrose

Default Serendipityrose

Hi all, new to this forum but not really new to forums. I arrived here in a really strange way. I found this forum searching for info on one of those promised links deals and the search brought your forum up! Then, the first message that I read on here was something about focusing on your business and not getting wrapped up in too many things. I think this forum might just be what I need!

Anyway, to the intro. I've been in some kind of business venture pretty much my whole life. Really, they have all been hobbies and learning experiences for me in the past but now I've finally figured out what and how I want to focus my business on. Besides, the kiddos are getting all grown up so I guess it's time for me to grow up!

I sell new and used books online on several different venues and on my website. I am in the process of downsizing that and only selling on Amazon and my website and I am working on a new website that will be related to the book website. Actually I sell software and some learning toys and the new website will be more focused on learning in fun and will be all new products as well as information for people of all ages learning and having fun doing it! I guess I'm just an overgrown kid and I think there's a little of that kid in each of us.

I look forward to learning a lot from everyone!

Rose

serendipityrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.