View Single Post
Old 7th September 2015, 06:35 AM   #14
LaneKreps

Send a message via Skype™ to LaneKreps

Great share ..... Awesome quotes ...

I would like to share few favorite inspiring quotes ...

1. "You don't learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over." - Richard Branson

2. "Failure is not the outcome-failure is not trying. Don't be afraid to fail." - Sara Blakely

3. "Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest steppingstones to success." - Dale Carnegie

4. "Most people give up just when they're about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game, one foot from a winning touchdown." - H. Ross Perot

5. "No matter what your current condition, how or where you grew up, or what education or training you feel you lack, you can be successful in your chosen endeavor. It is spirit, fortitude, and hardiness that matter more than where you start." - Jack Ma

6. "I wouldn't be where I am now if I didn't fail ... a lot. The good, the bad, it's all part of the success equation." - Mark Cuban

7. "You don't learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over." - Richard Branson

8. "I knew that if I failed I wouldn't regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying." - Jeff Bezos

9. "If you are hardworking and determined, you will make it and that's the bottom line. I don't believe in an easy way." - Isabel dos Santos

10. "I wouldn't be where I am now if I didn't fail ... a lot. The good, the bad, it's all part of the success equation." - Mark Cuban

LaneKreps is offline   Reply With Quote