Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > General Search Engine Marketing Information
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 30th April 2009, 02:58 PM   #1
redmascot

Smile Search Engine Optimization Tips For All

Hello

I have gone through various forums and blogs where I found several SEO newbies. Each of these newbies and those who wish to learn SEO optimization are stressed out . They find it difficult to understand basic concepts of search engine optimization.

This is the reason why I have written a detailed article which covers the entire optimization process. This will take you through various Steps involved in search engine optimization such as:-

1) On-Page Optimization
2) Off-Page Optimization
3) Negative SEO Ranking Factors.

Please Read : Google SEO Ranking Factors

I am sure you would love the article and specially those smilies

redmascot is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 4th May 2009, 07:48 AM   #2
bizcard

Actually there is a site that provides easy to understand seo information even for newbies. Its http://www.websitegrader.com

bizcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2009, 01:38 AM   #3
homebizseo.com
VIP Contributor

Optimization is simple. Make a check list of things you want to control and follow those. No worries at all. Metatags, Title, Bold, H1 tag, alt and the list goes on and on.

Old 29th June 2009, 08:02 AM   #4
Label Printing

Good information about seo. This article really helpful for me. Thanks.

Label Printing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2009, 11:10 AM   #5
lunartcorp

I liked the summary and the format it was presented. I think it is a very usefull information for someone who is just starting this area and to remember for those that have experienced this journey.

I have a question:

How do you measure the Positive and Negative result of the way of using the factors? Is this an assumption based on your experience or there is a real research behind that (documented test, results and methods to measure the results)?

Thanks,

Jose

Old 1st July 2009, 08:00 AM   #6
Hsekhar

That's one big article, some of the points are real good, will read it again leisurely. Thanks for the share.

Hsekhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2009, 01:18 AM   #7
AliceDenis

there were no any new tips for me,,,but I will confess your article was written really in an interesting manner and the emoticons just killed me ,,,very nice!!

by the way they are very nice here too -- :mo torcycl

AliceDenis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2009, 02:36 AM   #8
redmascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunartcorp View Post
How do you measure the Positive and Negative result of the way of using the factors? Is this an assumption based on your experience or there is a real research
Jose
The problem with SEO technology is that there are no official documents available. If Google says that there is some MAGICAL FORMULA to calculate PAGE RANK, it doesnt mean that Google use Page Rank to calculate your actual rankiings.

We have written this article based on my personal experience of more than 5 years ( Day and Night) which makes it 10 years.

I appreciate that you liked this article.

redmascot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2009, 11:57 PM   #9
BioSolutions

I like how everything was presented, great article! But I do agree with one of the posts. There are programs that aren't completely useless for newbies, hell I am a newbie...

BioSolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2009, 05:21 AM   #10
cruise05

Great information about SEO one big article, some of the points are real good, will read it again. This article really will helpful for me a lot Thanks.

cruise05 is offline   Reply With Quote