Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > General Issues > General Small Business Issues
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23rd July 2013, 11:29 PM   #1
zfoltz

Default Restaurant Feedback Online

A little background information:
I've started up a small barbecue restaurant and I realized that it would be great if I could get feedback from my customers about how their experience went. When you go to a fast food restaurant on your receipt there is usually instructions to go online an fill out a survey in return for something free.

So I'm wondering if anybody here knows if there is a product or other business out there that can manage this type of feedback website. I'm not very good with this type of situation and I think that it would be much easier to pay another company to do this for me. Should I hire a web developer to make this website or is there already a service that does this?

Thanks.

zfoltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 24th July 2013, 09:51 PM   #2
platnumcn

There are a lot of websites, which take in feedback for restaurant review. I guess there has to be one for your area as well. Use them rather than creating your own. Just on the pamplet or at your restaurant door, mention that review us at XXXXX site.

Old 26th July 2013, 10:36 AM   #3
OlegLola

Maybe you should start from the already existing sites where people share the reviews and can compare different restaurants. If you'll feel that it's really beneficial, you can create your own website or a mobile application, which is even more convenient for the clients nowadays. It can has a lot of advantages you can offer special bonuses and special offers via app, can provide online ordering, spread fresh news and events and it's really convenient to get the reviews. Read more about the advantages of apps for restaurants here

OlegLola is offline   Reply With Quote