Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th August 2009, 11:39 AM   #1
sundayfranchise

Default Helppppp How To Imporve And Optimize My Site

Hi every one.. how to optimize my site if my site doesn't configure well? you can check my site and the page source how it looks my site sundayfranchise.com. someone suggest me my problem is i have auto open onload? Looking forward for the response.. thanks

sundayfranchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 26th August 2009, 10:52 PM   #2
debbystewart

I checked your website and it looks nice. I am not sure what you mean by auto open onload?
Are you trying to get better rankings with search engines or is there something wrong with the site?

debbystewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2009, 08:29 AM   #3
sundayfranchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerphobia View Post
Keywords are not optimized properly and the meta tags and your content are totally opposite to each other.

so what i will do? what i should add in y content? because i really dont know what i will do.

Old 27th August 2009, 08:31 AM   #4
sundayfranchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbystewart View Post
I checked your website and it looks nice. I am not sure what you mean by auto open onload?
Are you trying to get better rankings with search engines or is there something wrong with the site?
i will try to have better rankings in site but then even main keyword i dont know what i will put also about the site is there someht worng need to improve?

Old 4th September 2009, 12:03 AM   #5
FL Marketing

You need an seo copywriter to go over the page to improve the readability and keyword placement and use, the meta description is too long, no alt text on your images, it only has 13 inbound links, there are 64 errors in the code, and only 8 pages indexed in Google. The domain is old but the content seems to be very new so I think the lack of content, and the lack of inbound links are what is hurting your site the most.

FL Marketing is offline   Reply With Quote