Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Inspiration & Ideas > What Type of Business Should I Start?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 21st July 2007, 04:11 AM   #11
caprise

Default re: from Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaservizi View Post
I Joseph.
I'm writing from Italy, and i suggest you a home based business that i joined last year. i work with DHS Club and i find in it support, tools and most of all, product and services that i don't sell, cause it's the same that each us can reach on a traditional online purchase. i've a group of hundreds of member that simply make their online purchases. I don't sell anything, but i receive commissions on every personal purchase made by its.
Contact me if you want more informations. i will give you all my support
Regards
Andrea
I tried to leave a message, unsuccessfully. can you write me your e-mail adress at : [email protected]. I am interested in the way you do small business and furher ideas.

Thank you

Mari

caprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 2nd August 2007, 03:07 PM   #12
ruffneck119

Just my opinion but no matter what business you get into you have to do some sort of selling. It's just a good skill to learn if you plan on having your own businesses.

ruffneck119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2008, 11:59 PM   #13
ideas2earn

Oh hey and just for the record selling doesn't mean pressuring people into buying something they don't need. The best sales men/women buil relationships that make you trust them, their company and their product and generally leave the decision as to whether you buy or not up to you. There are some tricks that help with the process but at the end of the day you want motivated buyers who are happy doing repeat business with you and you don't get those by tricking people.

ideas2earn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2008, 04:45 AM   #14
veronica

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph_675 View Post
Hey!
I am looking to start a home-based business. I started with the whole herbalife thing and I hated everything about it. Iím not a salesman; I donít want to tell my story, no pyramid things. I just want to spend time on the computer doing tedious tasks that make me money. I know this question is worn out, but does anyone have any suggestions that would meet those criteria??? Thanks, I have enjoyed the forum.
Hi Joseph,

Have you ever thought about Affiliate Marketing? It's easy to start your home-based business with affiliate marketing. You need a website/blog to portray your online business ideas, no investment is required as almost all merchants offer free signup. First choose the correct product to promote on your blog/website, product selection should take into account the high demand value. And the next step is promoting your affiliate programs on your web.

Millions of affiliates send billions of visitors to tens of thousands of companies in return for a payment. Give it a thought.

- Veronica.

veronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2008, 06:35 AM   #15
mace_joyce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismael9467 View Post
Hi there,

I have heard HerbalLife is a difficult business to build.

From my experience, most people do not want to sell and are not comfortable selling. A traditional MLM model based on buying and then trying to resell an inventory is not something most people are able to succeed with. I found an interesting site www home-wealth-success.net which gives excellent idea about home-based business. Itís worth trying.
Yes i heard it also. . . Good product but its very expensive product, too hard to sell. If you really want to sell in net you should learn seo some do research it will help you a lot in your business.

mace_joyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2008, 04:23 PM   #16
shouldIfranchis

Default Be weary, check out many before investing right up front

I am constantly looking for something along the lines of a home based business. Its sometimes hard to differentiate legitimate offers from MLM etc. I think the term "Home Based" might be too loose, its too easily affiliated with "work from home" opps and such . . .

shouldIfranchis is offline   Reply With Quote