Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Offline > Trade Shows, Conferences & Expos
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th October 2008, 04:58 PM   #31
morproh

PrintGlobe very true on the eco friendly items but one thing to consider is although the end product may be eco-friendly quite often the production of that product is anything but eco-friendly. Agreed though that it's better to go with something that has legs versus a disposable item.
That is of course if anyone has money to spend on promotional items in this disaster of a market.

morproh is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 7th November 2008, 10:39 AM   #32
poorrichardspro

Thumbs up More ideas...

We have so many newer ideas for 2008, check some of these out:

Core Cord Winder: This item has been a hot seller for us because it for people with IPods or MP3 players who always have to deal with the dangling cord. This items wraps you cord up in one shot with this cord winder and people love them.

Tangle Hub:
This is by far one of the hottest items of the year! It is a 4 port hub and so colorful, not your average hub! It twists and turns better than any hub out there and people absolutely love this thing and never throw this away and the price point isnít that bad at all for the perceived value on your clients end.

Crayo-Craze 6 Crayon Wheel:

Very, Very Big with kid events, they love them so they will never lose, or EAT , the crayon, itís all on one little wheel and kids and parents love this item!

Staple-less Stapler:
What a cool, new eco invention, it actually staples without any staples. It folds the paper together and BAM, you have an instant paper clip without the paperclip. The eco friendly love this item!

Laptop Cool Mates:
These are very hot, Cisco just ordered these, perfect for the traveling or tacky crowd. These go in the corners of your laptop to cool it down as you know if you use a laptop, these can get hot and these cool down the machine and let air flow through with your 4 color process logo right in front of them all the time.

Custom E-Grips For Cell Phone or Mp3 players:
This is such a cool invention and it actually works. These come on a fully customizable promo card and also comes with the egrip so your customers can put this directly on their phones and there cell phones will not go anywhere on their dash boards, desks, wherever they may be because of the technology behind the material used. And I swear, they actually work, I have one on mine for about 1 year and a half now and it still keeps on truckinÖ.

Hope this helps, with many more to come...

poorrichardspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2009, 03:05 AM   #33
DBeavers

Default New promo products

I spotted a neat item from Evans Mfg at the Houston PPA meeting last month.

It's a specialized bottle cap opener, aimed at the child-proof caps on medicine bottles, both prescription and OTC. Product #3599

I can see it targeted to seniors, especially those with arthritis as well as those who have suffered a stroke, leaving them with less strength on one side of their body.

But, almost any health care customer could use these, outside those needing child specific products.

Look for it on www.evans-mfg.com .

Dennis
BASSCO, Inc.

Old 16th March 2009, 10:51 AM   #34
jm3

Flash drives with the company's logo on it is a pretty good one. Also, a tote bag is helpful because you can carry everything you get from these events in them (I still use ones I've gotten). Pens are always good, too. I've seen a variety of keychains (bottle openers, lava lamps, etc.).

jm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2009, 12:57 AM   #35
morproh

True on flash drives but keep in mind a lot of organizations specifically forbid them onsite for security reasons.

Dennis that really is a neat product and Evans is a stellar company.

morproh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2009, 04:00 PM   #36
Guillermocr

Send a message via Skype™ to Guillermocr
Default Portable Trade Show exhibits

Hi everybody let me introduce my self Im the co-owner of PubMerc Inc an Orlando based trade show exhibit house, I just want to know if anyone knows where can I find an article about portable exhibits vs custom made nowadays because of the crisis...i'll really appreciate your comments. Thanks also for the hint Richard Im sure gonna look for those products to offer them to my clients.

Guillermocr

Guillermocr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2009, 07:36 AM   #37
benniegriffey

Hey great ideas thanks for sharing it

benniegriffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 02:07 PM   #38
jm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillermocr View Post
Hi everybody let me introduce my self Im the co-owner of PubMerc Inc an Orlando based trade show exhibit house, I just want to know if anyone knows where can I find an article about portable exhibits vs custom made nowadays because of the crisis...i'll really appreciate your comments. Thanks also for the hint Richard Im sure gonna look for those products to offer them to my clients.

Guillermocr
Not sure, Guillermocr, but you should post this as a separate topic and maybe others can respond accordingly

jm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2009, 02:03 PM   #39
Strutzin

Those are pretty good. If money is an issue, I'm still a fan of the old fashioned drinkware. Personalized cups, napkins, coasters and so on. They are moderately priced and reusable. I go through a custom site that lets me put anything I want on them including my company's logo, image, or any other picture I want. They're a great way to brand my business and retain loyalty at a low price.

Strutzin is offline   Reply With Quote