Hi Dan, you are right that I wouldn't have been so blunt without your previous comments.
I started to list out things that struck me, and then decided to be brutal with you. For me it comes down to "you are not considering your audience" with your website.
There are too many things to list, so I said start over, but look at your website from your audience's perspective. Lets take a couple things -
1) How does it serve your audience that you provide the date/time at the top of every page? Would it be more helpful to them if you provided your "telephone number" at the top of every page instead?
2) The background with clouds has to go. It distracts me from learning about your business which is why I am there.
3) The flying blimp ... more distraction from your message/communication
4) SEO? The site was not created with search engines in mind
5) At bottom of every page - "Live help is offline ....". um. ok.
6) Text on transparent background with clouds floating behind it makes it hard to read.
7) Who are the "people" behind this business? Are they real, pictures, stories, personalities, etc?
8) Sitewide navigation. Read about "website usability". People expect certain things when they visit a site.
Let's look at this page I was curious about and took the time to visit.
"We understand that our customers are our lifeblood and we need to ensure that we provide them with the absolute bet level of service & support.
So rather than just take our word for it check out what some of our customers have to say."
Currently Being Updated
Why even include the above? There is a typo. Bet/Best. and then no actual testimonials included.
... start over ....