Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Inspiration & Ideas > What Type of Business Should I Start?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 19th May 2015, 03:01 AM   #11
Celin_G
VIP Contributor

I kind of liked the idea. Before, I don't really care about these stuffs, but when my brother had his child and our very first nephew in our family, we were ridiculously thrilled. Now I understand why parents throw out parties like these for their children. It's fun and you can be sure that the child would enjoy it too. Not only can they play around, they also get to hang out with other children as well.

On the business side, I would say that you may also consider pricing base on what the average salary in your area can afford as well as the demand. Maybe most big cities have this kind of service, but I'm not sure on smaller areas.

Old 24th June 2015, 04:20 PM   #12
lawebdesign

This is pretty much a demographics issue I think. You want an area where the number of upwardly mobile couples with young children is not only sufficient but also increasing.

The market for this sort of thing is pretty hot if it's in the right area, with birthday parties being their life blood. And for that you will need families ok with spending approximately $300 to $500 for a birthday party of 10 to 15 kids.

IF the demographics align, then it's just matter of financing the operation. From what you describe, I would guess you're looking at at least a couple million in buildout/equipment at a minimum.

If implemented correctly with the right concept...in the right market...maybe you can brand and franchise..or at least work toward that goal.

Best of luck!

lawebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2015, 09:14 AM   #13
Comm Realtor

Please be sure to design any equipment for safety, safety train all employees and carry good liability insurance.

Comm Realtor is offline   Reply With Quote