Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th January 2011, 08:01 AM   #1
alexandrabrian

Default Choose Top Ten Plug-in For Better SEO

Today word press is considered as popular for blogging. The best reason is it is very easy to use and customize. Internet marketing company works hard for word press blog to support them in better results of SEO.

Here is a list for 10 word press plug-in that would help you in better SEO

1) All in one SEO
2) Platinum SEO
3) Redirection
4) No follow Case by Case
5) SEO for Paged comments
6) SEO no Duplicate
7) SEO Friendly Images
8) Google Sitemap Generators
9) Tag Cloud Widget
10) Related Entries

alexandrabrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 7th January 2011, 09:35 AM   #2
elsoft

Send a message via Skype™ to elsoft
Default Thanks

Thanks for sharing the plug ins.It would be great if you can give a short description of each plugin- What it does and how is it you found it useful.

elsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2011, 11:47 PM   #3
jsingerston

I am a big fan of YARP (yet another related posts plugin).

It is good to add at the end of posts to automatically generate links to other relevant posts on the same blog.

jsingerston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2011, 04:19 PM   #4
BusinessHelper

Hi,

I noticed that you requested a description of the SEO plugins...I am not familiar with everything on the list however I do use All in One SEO.

All in One SEO essentially optimizes the pages on your website for you automatically and makes them search engine friendly. When you install this plugin on your site, it gives you the ability to specify the keywords that your site focuses on as well as create a description of what it is that your site is about which also can help with SEO rankings.

Another important feature is that it lets you give titles for your website that display in the browser's window bar. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, if you look in the upper left hand corner of your browser you will see that it has a title. On this particular page the title is "Choose Top Ten Plug-in For Better SEO - Small Business Ideas Forum" When the pages of your site have titles like this, it makes them descriptive and much easier for the search engines to find them and All in One SEO gives you the ability to do this on your sites.

BusinessHelper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2011, 02:55 PM   #5
ihatebusy

I think Google analytics is best tool, plus i like to use NODOFOLLOW plugin on firefox

ihatebusy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2011, 07:59 AM   #6
steveblake

Good post it is very helpful. I've been interested to use word press someday and this way it would be a lot easier for me to start with this plug in.

steveblake is offline   Reply With Quote