Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Affiliate Marketing
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 28th November 2012, 02:31 PM   #1
viper_one
VIP Contributor

Default Is There A Way To Affiliate Traffic...

I just received an email from a dependable guru advertising a break-through method for making big-money with free web traffic. She wants me to pay $17.00 dollars for a (.PDF) kit. Is there a way to get free web traffic without the usual Google organic way? Would my $17.00 be well spent? Or is there a way to learn about free traffic generation at no cost?

Here is the link to the offer so you can see what I'm talking about(Please note: whether it's a scam is not the subject, I just want to know if there is a way to free affiliate traffic, and could you share the methods, thanks.):

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...r-reviews.html

Last edited by viper_one; 28th November 2012 at 02:36 PM.
viper_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 28th November 2012, 07:47 PM   #2
Logan
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper_one View Post
Is there a way to get free web traffic without the usual Google organic way? Would my $17.00 be well spent? Or is there a way to learn about free traffic generation at no cost?
sure, you can build free web traffic without google. it's actually a good idea to do so. the more diverse your traffic sources the better.

I can't say if it's worth it, as I haven't read it, but it isn't much money and if you feel comfortable with the source and reviews Id take the offer. Odds are you may not make all the money you want, but it will be worth the cost.

There are other ways, such as trial and error and using forums, to learn. But costs are not only based on dollars. Consider how much time it will take you and the cost of trial and error.

If you give it a try, let us know how it works out for you ...

All the best.

Old 1st December 2012, 01:42 PM   #3
viper_one
VIP Contributor

Well, i don't entirely rule out Google. I would be willing to do YouTube videos as I've done before. Its something that can be done without how-to kit or investment of cash.

Old 2nd December 2012, 12:54 PM   #4
cableman315

Send a message via Skype™ to cableman315
Default there are several methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper_one View Post
I just received an email from a dependable guru advertising a break-through method for making big-money with free web traffic. She wants me to pay $17.00 dollars for a (.PDF) kit. Is there a way to get free web traffic without the usual Google organic way? Would my $17.00 be well spent? Or is there a way to learn about free traffic generation at no cost?

Here is the link to the offer so you can see what I'm talking about(Please note: whether it's a scam is not the subject, I just want to know if there is a way to free affiliate traffic, and could you share the methods, thanks.):

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...r-reviews.html
there are 2 effective methods, I am Aware of, both are low cost to iniate,
both are available thru jvzoo at around $7 one is Rocket video's which sets up a utube hub getting your utube video on page 1 of google in high competition search terms, very simple strait forward instructions and easy to impliment, the other is a bit more complex, still priced around $7, is affiliate subs, which teaches how to set up affiliate gathering funnels,free traffc and much more, and for a small price they will even set it up for you. both have upsells, but isnt needed to make them work. I have them both and can say they are actually worth the price. I am not an affiliate of them, focusing on my own product, thanks cableman315

cableman315 is offline   Reply With Quote