Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Generating Revenue, Insurance, Taxes, Etc. > Small Business Finance
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16th October 2012, 07:29 AM   #1
jasminelane

Default Restaurant Loans

Hey i wanted to start my restaurant business.SO for that i need cash.Then how could i get restaurant loan for my business.

jasminelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 16th October 2012, 11:03 AM   #2
WebEminence

Go to the bank....good luck.

Or find family willing and able to invest in your business.

Old 20th October 2012, 03:54 AM   #3
jasminelane

Yeah dude i know the bank option for taking loan.But i want online loan source.That is why i am asking via this forum.

jasminelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2012, 12:04 AM   #4
D_Kotian

Restaurant loans can be provided by any bank, but need more surety for the loan.

Old 30th October 2012, 11:20 AM   #5
phanio
VIP Contributor

How much are you seeking in a business loan? What will the funds be used for? How muh have you put into financing the business so far? These are questions that need to be answered. No one is just going to give you money unless you have experience and have put something in yourself.
There are many ways to fund a new startup business but they are usually specific to your needs. So, what are your specific needs?

Old 5th November 2012, 12:18 AM   #6
Husnain Ahmed

What will the funds be used for? How muh have you put into financing the business so far? These are questions that need to be answered. No one is just going to give you money unless you have experience and have put something in yourself.

Husnain Ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2013, 05:44 PM   #7
leaseq

You may check out LeaseQ. LeaseQ is an online market place that connects businesses, equipment dealers, and leasing companies to make selling and financing equipment fast and easy. Check our post on restaurant equipment

leaseq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2013, 12:12 AM   #8
panthervision23
VIP Contributor

Either you borrow from a loved one or from the bank. If you want to go to the bank, make sure you have a good credit history and/or you can give an ideal collateral to the bank you wish to borrow money from.

Banks today are very conservative because of the recession happened years ago. Be trustworthy.

panthervision23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2013, 09:26 PM   #9
platnumcn

Online resources for such a huge venture. I believe it would be best for you to go online and with the ones, who are most trustworthy

Old 31st July 2013, 05:36 PM   #10
taylor_miller

There are some companies in the market that offer loans and other financial services for small business, even if you have a bad credit score or a poor FICO score. National Funding is one of these companies. They offer a bunch of services, including working capital, merchant cash advance, and once you decide to expand the business, they also offer equipment leasing for restaurants, here's a good resources page to learn more about it: http://www.nationalfunding.com/equip...ant-equipment/

taylor_miller is offline   Reply With Quote