- Rule of thumb: never use Comic Sans on a professional website...many people don't like that font.
- Avoid using bold letters from top to bottom of the website. I know your intention is to get everything noticed but by doing this you're only scaring visitors away.
- Front page is not inviting; too much text. What about using something more visual (just an example) instead of a detailed text instruction:
- You are using WAY too many "gift" and "gifts" words on your meta keywords. Avoid this. Not only might you get penalized by Google but many directories you submit your site too might consider this keyword stuffing (as it affects their content) and blacklist your website.
- Add a testimonials page. Your site looks simple, which is good but on the other hand if I were to buy something from there I would like to read a few testimonials from people who have used this website and have received their order. It would really help in terms of credibility.
- Excellent domain name; very consistent with the purpose of the website and both are generic words...and a dot com.
That said, I LOVE
the idea of "random" gift service. I can never decide on what to get anyone so honestly I could see myself using this site. If you promote your site well you can really go far with this.