Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Ideas Forum Info > New Member Introductions
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 20th August 2012, 01:26 PM   #1
OnlineOfficeUSA

Default Greetings From Sin City!

I just want to say hello to everyone! My name is Riese, and I am the administrator for Online Office USA as well as owner/author of Office Furniture Reviews based in Las Vegas.

I joined because these are my first real ventures into running a full eCommerce site and a related blog. I have a lot of experience to doing smaller projects and endeavors but this time it's for real. This is not a test!

Very excited to get rolling and I know that forums such as this one are going to be instrumental to the success of both sites both as a source of information, as well as, a place for me to "network."

So I hope I can be of value and assistance to you out there and look forward to participating!

Thanks!

Last edited by Robert; 20th August 2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: removed urls and replaced with site names as per introduction forum rules.
OnlineOfficeUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 20th August 2012, 02:39 PM   #2
Robert
Administrator

Welcome to the forum, Riese!

I've had a look at your other posts and your off to a great start in our forum. Because of this I went ahead and updated your account status so you shouldn't have to wait for your posts to be moderated from this point on.

Also, I set up your signature file for you so you'll have information on your sites available automatically with each of your posts. You can make changes to your signature to suite your needs - details in this thread:

http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/fo...hread.php?t=56

Also, be sure and read through the forum rules here:

http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/tos.php

Again, welcome and I really like your business site and the topic of your blog which I think is a very useful topic.

Old 20th August 2012, 03:40 PM   #3
OnlineOfficeUSA

Default Thank you Robert!

Hey Robert! Thank you for that...I appreciate it! I'm glad you like what I have to share so far and I'll be adding more regularly. I followed the link and instructions included for making signature changes but don't seem to be able to make any without setting off errors...even though I'm actually using less characters in one of them.

Any thoughts?

Thanks again!

OnlineOfficeUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2012, 10:57 PM   #4
Robert
Administrator

Do you remember the error message you received?

Old 21st August 2012, 10:59 AM   #5
torka

Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)

Search Engine Guide Blogger

Welcome aboard, Riese!

--Torka