Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Affiliate Marketing
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 31st October 2014, 12:05 PM   #1
mangesh09

Wink Steps For Affiliate Marketing For Newbie.

hello to all,I am new to this forum and I just want to know what are the steps to start affiliate marketing for any company product.I don't have website.kindly help me out.so that I can earn some money from it.

mangesh09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 3rd November 2014, 01:29 AM   #2
Derrickmiller

Default Steps For Affiliate Marketing For Newbie.

Open a website with your favorite topic and choose the topic wisely then try to increase visitors to your website. Then post ads from adsence and contact with some best affiliate business agency. There are a lot of affiliate program your have to choose one wisely. All the best earn good be happy.

Derrickmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2014, 07:30 AM   #3
mangesh09

thanks for sharing sir,but if a person don't want his own website but he want to do affiliate,is it possible?

mangesh09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2014, 12:25 PM   #4
Logan
Administrator

Typically affiliate marketing is associated with having a website. But ultimately it comes down to the terms of the specific affiliate program.

What are you trying to accomplish? Maybe helping us understand will allow us to help you better.

By the way, welcome aboard

Old 8th November 2014, 12:23 PM   #5
Derrickmiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangesh09 View Post
thanks for sharing sir,but if a person don't want his own website but he want to do affiliate,is it possible?
Yes, It is Possible. Be a member of good affiliate program and you will get your affiliate link from them. Promote your affiliate link And if you able to sell product by your link, you will get a good commission.

Derrickmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2014, 10:22 AM   #6
ben1975

Default Being an affiliate

Quote:
Hi mangesh09

Yes you can be an affiliate without your own website, most programs will give you a web page with your affiliate link to promote hosted on their own servers.

Here are some points to take into consideration when joining an affiliate program:
  • Make sure the program has been around for at least 3 years.
  • Do a Google search, see what others are saying about the program.
  • Make sure they are offering a product or products the market actually. wants, if not maintaining their ability to pay you commissions will be difficult in the long run.
  • How do they pay you? Do they accept your currency or e payment solutions?
  • They must have a robust help and support system and not be one of those programs that leave you to fend for yourself once you have signed up.

Your can check out some of these that I have listed for you or you can find your own by doing searches like "income opportunities" or "affiliate programs" etc.

All of these have been around for at least a decade. But like I said you can do your own searches; AffliateSeeking.com for example.

You might want to check out Warrior Forum for online marketers while your developing into a successful marketer - you will learn a lot from the wealth of online marketing experience you find their.

If you need any more help just contact me.

ben1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2015, 01:06 PM   #7
GeneralChosen

Quote:
hello to all,I am new to this forum and I just want to know what are the steps to start affiliate marketing for any company product.I don't have website.kindly help me out.so that I can earn some money from it.
You can use a blog! If you don't have a website. Pick a niche that you have passion for! Target your audience in your niche. Learn about Attraction Marketing! That will help you
build trust and a business relationship for your audiences to become customers.

Old 4th February 2015, 08:13 AM   #8
kdaniel171
VIP Contributor

Quote:
What are your interests? Go with that. This way you won't lose interest when building a site around the product you are selling.
You can try amazon , clicksure, jvzoo, cj.

Old 4th February 2015, 11:50 AM   #9
ben1975

mangesho09

kdaniel171 is right you need to pick a topic that inspires you otherwise the marketing process may start to feel tiresome after a while.

If you decide to go this route my suggestions would be to pick a product that is so good that even if you weren't going to make any money from it you would still promote it anyway. You know the old saying that goes great products tend to sell themselves.

But also take into consideration that it helps to have have a support system with experienced marketers because success is a team sport; don't try and go it alone that's why being part of an already established program can be beneficial to you, it can help you sidestep potential mistakes you would have made by yourself and cut the journey to profitability in half.

If your not just looking for digital products you can try:

ShareASale.com or
TripleClicks.com

They have thousands of offerings.

Quote:

ben1975 is offline   Reply With Quote