Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10th January 2011, 03:42 PM   #1
esoscosa

Default Anyone Know How To Do An SEO Industry Analaysis?

I am running a business plan for my SEO company in Orange County, California, and I m having troubles finding statistics for that industry. Can anyone help? Little guidance is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

esoscosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 11th January 2011, 02:46 AM   #2
TilenKrivec

run "orange county SEO" in google & google keyword tool, research the sites and you'll have all the data you really need. There's quite a few people already doing it in OC but they all look very average :P

TilenKrivec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2011, 11:35 AM   #3
chauhan

The best option is use google suggestion. When you search for keywords in google at that time google suggest data as per past searches, you can take it as a parameter.

Old 11th January 2011, 11:48 AM   #4
CanarsieBK

Would using a tool such as SpyFu help to get the information that you are looking for?

CanarsieBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2011, 07:56 PM   #5
n_touch

Are you looking for a industry analysis or for keywords? If you are doing an industry analysis, most of the information that you will be looking for is going to be information that you will have to come up and most if it will be subjective at best. I am not sure if you have ever done one, but for many of the things that you are looking to find information on may not be available for the SEO field.

Not sure if I was helpful or not.