Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Generating Revenue, Insurance, Taxes, Etc. > Small Business Finance
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 9th October 2008, 10:48 AM   #11
businesscash

I don't know about start-up funding, but once you get your business up and running you could apply for a business cash advance. The only thing that they require is a steady income of Visa and MasterCard charges.

Good luck and I wish you all the best in your new endeavor!

businesscash is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 17th November 2008, 05:52 AM   #12
Mike.loans

Default New Business Credit

There is loan called unsecured loans, its not really like other loans that approves for big amounts but its the most type of loan with bad credit score applies.

Mike.loans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2008, 06:55 AM   #13
Yugal Kishore

confidence in yourself is the key of sucess

Yugal Kishore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2009, 03:50 AM   #14
micheal.jordan

Default Re :

If you're one of the many unfortunate individuals suffering from bad credit, poor credit, or worse yet, no credit at all, don't give up hope. There are credit cards for bad credit. With the help of new credit cards, specifically a secured or prepaid credit card, you can soon turn your poor or bad credit into good credit and, hopefully, get new credit in the future.

micheal.jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2009, 10:13 PM   #15
rdonovan1

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I have a lot business ideas that I have been working on and have been trying to get up and running but because of an internet scam that I got caught up in last year I cannot use my PayPal account at all and at the moment I am not real sure as to how to convice PayPal that it was a scam.

If anyone might happen to know anything about PayPal and as to how they do business, then I would greatly appreciate it you could let me know.

rdonovan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2009, 06:01 PM   #16
phanio
VIP Contributor

There are not many institutions that will take a chance on an unproven business or person.

Some ideas - many have been said before:

Start on a smaller scale. If you have a full-time job - keep it and use your wages to start this business part-time. As it grows, you can then leave your full-time job.

Friends and family - they know you best.

Look for a partner that has what you are lacking (credit and experience). Attend local networking events and just start talking to people - never know who you will meet.

If you need equipment - there are leasing companies that don't put too much emphasis on credit - usually only require a 640 or better.

Personal collateral - not sure how much you need but could use a car title for some funds or home equity or even investment and retirement accounts.

Just some thoughts

Old 15th June 2009, 07:28 AM   #17
urvi09

If you are so much confident about your plan than go for it. You can consult some banks or financial institute for this.

Old 20th June 2009, 10:53 AM   #18
phanio
VIP Contributor

There are many, many people in your same situation. But, you only real chance is to fix and improve your credit - there are many ways to do this and it is really your only option.

Don't fall for the 'establishing business credit" scam. You will only waste your time and money and still be in the same boat you are now. Lenders know that people will try to establish business credit to get around poor personal credit scores - thus - they always pull personal credit. Don't beleive me - call your local bank and ask them if they use business credit scores.

Your only real option is to fix your credit. This will help you now and in the future when your business grows and you need additional capital. You will not believe the number of doors that will open to you if you have excellent credit.

Last edited by phanio; 20th June 2009 at 11:00 AM. Reason: spelling
phanio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2009, 11:36 AM   #19
robertson240

Have you tried establishing a strong business credit score? If your personal credit is bad, you can always build up your business credit and get some financing based off of that.

robertson240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2009, 07:39 AM   #20
Jones S

If you are just starting a new business, as an entrepreneur, then getting that new loan is tied to your own credit ratings. If you have bad credit, the easiest way to get the loan you need is to get a secured loan. This means that you put up something as collateral for the financing. The only thing is, you want to be quite sure that you can pay off the loan, since your house (or car) is probably tied to it.

Jones S is offline   Reply With Quote