Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22nd February 2017, 12:32 AM   #1
latestnewsheadl

Default What To Do For My News Blog Sites To Get Any Position In SERP?

Hi Everyone Help me about News Blog !! We do work continuously before 40 to 50 days of my news blog sites but still doesn't get any position till last page of SERP (search engine results page). So what i do to get at least any position till last page of SERP.

latestnewsheadl is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 6th March 2017, 05:43 AM   #2
Jennifer Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by latestnewsheadl View Post
Hi Everyone Help me about News Blog !! We do work continuously before 40 to 50 days of my news blog sites but still doesn't get any position till last page of SERP (search engine results page). So what i do to get at least any position till last page of SERP.
If your website is not ranking at all in the SERP, than first thing you need to check is your website is penalized or not. Later, check what kind of backlinks you have build. Your Focus was on building quality of link or quantity of link? If you tried to get quantity of link than you need to check your backlinks from Webmaster tools, and disavow all low quality link.

If you have build quality of link and still not getting any benefit, than check On Page score of your website. Make sure you are targeting right keywords for your website.

Jennifer Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2017, 05:49 AM   #3
erikathomson
VIP Contributor

First check out your pages are indexed or not. after that you can go with any other conclusion.

Old 17th March 2017, 06:58 AM   #4
urbansoft
VIP Contributor

Smile

Hi,

Submit your website blog into Google and bing web master tool and Submit into top blog submission directory, bookmarking ect...