Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Computing > Website Development
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 13th September 2010, 06:37 AM   #21
rhettroweb

Default Hostmonster For Sure

I use Hostmonster because they offer an introductory price of only $5.95 per month for unlimited bandwidth and e-mail. They also do not charge extra for Linux hosting which is very important if your site will contain PHP and other programming languages. They give it all for one low price.

rhettroweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 1st October 2010, 05:48 PM   #22
YOCS

I have used ICDSoft for the last 6 years and I can't say enough good things about them. There tech support is excellent. Whenever I have had a technical question it is answered within minutes. Their Universal plan is $6 per month and the business plan is $10 per month.

YOCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2010, 06:49 PM   #23
DawnEd

at this time, im with Orcius Hosting, and i dont have any problem with them. Everything is ok, and they have really awesome support.

DawnEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2010, 07:03 AM   #24
awkwardgenius

Disclaimer: I work for these guys, but I'm not plugging for them for professional reasons. I just happen to believe in what they do.

Dreamhost is pretty good. And I disagree on the suggestion to avoid "unlimited" at all costs. While it's true that people will often find ways to test the "limits" of unlimited plans, we will generally go out of our way to fulfill that promise, so long as they aren't violating our ToS in some way.

Also worth noting is that "unlimited disk and bandwidth" doesn't mean "free reign to thrash the server". i.e. memory and CPU on the machine will ALWAYS be limited, and more often than not will be the bottleneck well before you ever hit a point where disk and bw would be a concern.

Just my $0.02

awkwardgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2011, 12:16 PM   #25
gregdbowen

If you want to save money - you can go with a company like Hostmonster - 3-5 dollars per month. If you want to have reliable hosting with great support try Media Temple.

gregdbowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2011, 11:05 AM   #26
shan4

i am using webpole site for hosting

shan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2011, 12:58 AM   #27
merry1

"Justhost": I'm hosting my business website with them from quite long time and I am pretty much satisfied.

merry1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 09:34 AM   #28
computerfoxdesn

I use to host it myself, but now I host it with FatCow and I love it. They have a great deal now a days too, so yeah....FatCow!

computerfoxdesn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2011, 01:32 AM   #29
jackienjoy

I use bluehost.com, and works fine most of time. have a try!

jackienjoy is offline   Reply With Quote