1. Allow other e-zine publishers or web site owners to republish small nuggets or excerpts of information from your ebook with your byline or ad included.
Great article and definately something that has been on my mind. From the alternative point of view...
As a blogger I am always seeking content. I would love to have excerpts from books, courses, and other expert writings to write about without worrying if I'm breaking a copyright law. If the work has an affiliate program where I can get a % of sales, all the better.
Things that would motivate me to publish a link to you/your product:
- Your topics fit my blog topics
- A free sample to review or giveaway (mentioned in other points)
- An affiliate program
- No affiliate? A cash donation no matter how small if the link benefits you (check your reporting for links from my site)
- A link back to my site
- Something to offer my readers as incentive to visit my site more frequently or to take action. The action may lead to sales for you as well.
- A special promotion for my readers. Additional material, reduced costs, free subscription for x months, etc...
- become a regular contributor to my blog. Just don't outshine me.