Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Ideas Forum Info > New Member Introductions
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th May 2006, 01:22 AM   #1
Carpe Diem Dave

Talking Hello Everyone, I understand this is the Place to Be

Hello Everyone, I understand that this is the Place to Be...

My name is Dave, and Carpe Diem is more or less my mantra. I live in Boca Raton, FL. I was born and raised Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I attended FSU in Tallahasse, FL....And wouldn't you know it My Entire Family is a bunch of NEW YORKERs...Big Surprise, Right?

I must admit, this is my first time chatting or blogging or threading (well, you get the point), so I'm "A Noobie" I guess you can say...I really am mystified, and have no clue of what a blog really is.

However, Tonight, (actually this AM), after reading some of the articles from this Forum, and I am implementing my mantra... and setting out on a quest to get past all of my internet fears and doubts.... So that I may reach out and share interests with the good people that must make up this forum...

I certainly feel that this Is The Place To Be!! I would greatly appreciate and welcome any tips or tricks that may be useful as "A Noobie". I hope this message finds it's readers well, and I look forward to Moving Forward...All my Best to everyone, Good whatever time of day it is.

Kindest and Warmest Regards,

Carpe Diem Dave

Last edited by Carpe Diem Dave; 25th May 2006 at 01:26 AM.
Carpe Diem Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 25th May 2006, 02:22 AM   #2
jeanm
VIP Contributor

Location: Bunbury, Western Australia - way down in the bottom left corner of the country if you look at a map.

Hello Carpe Diem Dave. Welcome from sunny (but cold) Western Australia. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Old 25th May 2006, 05:14 AM   #3
Denis Schwartz

Default Way to Go Dave !!!

You have the right mind set as far as i can see. i, too, am a newbie and am a bit overwhelmed by all the knowledge that i must learn - this is like going back to school - and at 60 that's tough. But i have my goal and try to stay focused on that. I've downloaded a ton of stuff on internet business so if you need anything let me know and i will check to see if i have it.. In the meantime YOU take care and hang on to that mantra...
oh! yeah... watch the skies and stay dry.
denis

Denis Schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2006, 09:55 AM   #4
Linda
VIP Contributor

Hi There Carpe Diem Dave

Welcome to the forum. You are in the right place especially if you are new. Check through the forum and post some questions and you will get some great answers. Good luck to you.

Linda

Old 25th May 2006, 03:00 PM   #5
Matt McGee

Welcome Dave. Seize the forum - or something like that.

Old 25th May 2006, 07:58 PM   #6
mktgbiz

From one Floridian to another

There's more information on here to digest than you can imagine and some very, very helpful people too.

Just hang around and fire off your questions.......we'll do everything we can to help.

www.holidaycardwebiste.com/getmorebiznow
mktgbiz is offline   Reply With Quote