Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Ideas Forum Info > New Member Introductions
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th April 2012, 10:35 PM   #1
Jake McIntyre

Default Frist Post...

Hi my name is Jake McIntyre and I just signed up for this forum. I just finished my website and would love some feedback from anyone with a moment. The url is : www.jakemcintyredesign.com

Thanks in advance!

Jake McIntyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 9th April 2012, 07:44 AM   #2
The Diamond Pen

Hi Jake,

I like your site, save for one MAJOR problem: the text is almost impossible to read. I had to zoom in to 300% before I could read the words. The lines are so thin on the font you chose, they're not rendering properly. FYI.

Otherwise...great work!

Old 9th April 2012, 09:47 PM   #3
Jake McIntyre

Default Google Font Quicksand

I just heard the same thing from someone else too. Apparently, on some Windows machines the Google Font Quicksand is not displaying correctly in the 300 or 400 weights. I have no idea why. This is my first time using Google fonts so I haven't had to trouble shoot them before. I tried a different font and I think the new font is displaying correctly, but I've had very limited testing. Can you let me know if this seems to have fixed the problem?

thanks

Jake McIntyre is offline   Reply With Quote