Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Pay Per Click Advertising
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 5th September 2014, 01:49 PM   #1
seojesica

Default Quality Score In Ppc

how to increase quality score in ppc text ads, please share some experience ?

seojesica is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 5th September 2014, 02:51 PM   #2
torka

Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)

Search Engine Guide Blogger

Make sure your ad is compelling, so that people are more inclined to click through. A higher clickthrough rate will increase your quality score.

Then, make sure the landing page is tightly integrated with both the ad and the search phrase that triggered the ad. It should be a high quality page, imparting useful information, using correct grammar and spelling and having an attractive and user-friendly layout. A high quality landing page that's tightly integrated with the ad and triggering search term will increase your quality score.

Make sure the landing page also has a strong call to action. A higher clickthrough/conversion rate on your landing page will also increase your quality score.

--Torka

Old 8th September 2014, 06:51 AM   #3
mindstreak
VIP Contributor

The ad copies should be relevant with the keywords added in the ad group.The website's design,keywords and its quality are also responsible for increasing the quality score of the keywords.Create ad different type of ad copies for a single ad group.

Old 8th September 2014, 09:48 AM   #4
CoolHandCol

Your ad needs to be relevant to the search term that was entered and read well enough that it gets clicked on more than other ads. You need to do some good keyword research to help you with this

CoolHandCol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2014, 04:56 AM   #5
nationwidemea

Quote:
Originally Posted by torka View Post
Make sure your ad is compelling, so that people are more inclined to click through. A higher clickthrough rate will increase your quality score.

Then, make sure the landing page is tightly integrated with both the ad and the search phrase that triggered the ad. It should be a high quality page, imparting useful information, using correct grammar and spelling and having an attractive and user-friendly layout. A high quality landing page that's tightly integrated with the ad and triggering search term will increase your quality score.

Make sure the landing page also has a strong call to action. A higher clickthrough/conversion rate on your landing page will also increase your quality score.

--Torka
Torqa, is it possible to get 10/10 quality score because i have only reached up to 8.

nationwidemea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2014, 02:45 AM   #6
macgren

Quote:
Originally Posted by seojesica View Post
how to increase quality score in ppc text ads, please share some experience ?
Some additional tips for increasing quality score:

1. You need to find relevant keywords according to your niche. While choosing keywords, keep yourself in the place of a visitor and think what a visitor searches in Google for coming to your site.
2. You need to create appealing ads for different ad groups. In order to increase click-through-rate, appealing ads plays a vital role.
3. For monitoring your performance, it is advisable to run two ads simultaneously.
4. You must be sure that your landing page is pertinent.

macgren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2014, 02:07 AM   #7
nationwidemea

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgren View Post
Some additional tips for increasing quality score:

1. You need to find relevant keywords according to your niche. While choosing keywords, keep yourself in the place of a visitor and think what a visitor searches in Google for coming to your site.
2. You need to create appealing ads for different ad groups. In order to increase click-through-rate, appealing ads plays a vital role.
3. For monitoring your performance, it is advisable to run two ads simultaneously.
4. You must be sure that your landing page is pertinent.
I m almost following all these rules in my ads but maximum i get 8/10 quality score, i want atleast 9 or possibly 10.

nationwidemea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2014, 11:08 AM   #8
torka

Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)

Search Engine Guide Blogger

It is possible to get a quality score of 10, but it's very difficult. The higher you go, the harder it gets. 8 of 10 is actually very respectable, far better than most.

--Torka

Old 25th September 2014, 02:02 AM   #9
macgren

Quote:
Originally Posted by nationwidemea View Post
I m almost following all these rules in my ads but maximum i get 8/10 quality score, i want atleast 9 or possibly 10.
As Torka mentioned that 8 out of 10 is very respectable but still you can try your best for getting perfect 10. Recently I read an interesting post titled “Perfect 10: The Importance of PPC Quality Scores and How They Work”. In the 4th point, it is written that you need to focus on PPC optimization on mobile too. Did you miss this section? Do check the below link. Maybe you can come up with a brilliant idea. I hope my suggestion helps and if yes then I would love to hear your feedback. http://www.business2community.com/on...-work-01013008

macgren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2014, 07:19 AM   #10
lessbrokerage

Google Provide the Quality Score for your website Quality, Ad Quality, Keywords Quality and Relevancy of Website Content, Ad Campaign, Keywords. You Get High Quality Score then your ad CPC rate reduced Average Ad Position is High in Webpage.