Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14th October 2011, 09:18 AM   #1
chiromar

Default How Can I Automate The Link Building Process?

Hello,

How can I automate the link building process?

Thanks in advance!

chiromar is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 14th October 2011, 11:09 AM   #2
JamesAnderson7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiromar View Post
Hello,

Thanks in advance!
Is that really what you want to be doing?

SEO link-building that is automated and spammed onto forums and blogs carry very little value to Google's algorithms, and the implications for your pagerank and the ability to pass link juice will significantly decrease if you get flagged for the practice.

Instead of automating the link-building process, why not try to build unique content on your site, syndicate content for publishers, and instead use link baiting strategies in order to get users to WANT to link to your site.

Not only is it a more effective strategy, the likelihood of you getting flagged, penalized, or outright banned is a low lower.

-James Anderson

JamesAnderson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2011, 04:27 PM   #3
FixCourse

Default You can't.

You can't.

Now I would suggest two things.

One - You should create content, distribute, and make connections in communities of your niche. If you provide compelling information, then people will spread the word for you.

Two - Hire someone cheaply (friend, intern, etc.) to help you with direct outreach. Make a huge list of your niche's communities (blogs, forums, etc.) and send each one a quick email. Your success rate will be low. It would be better to make connections with these people over time - so try to take it slower if you can and develop relationships before just asking blatantly for links.

Other quick win strategies like buying links, link swapping, and using software to spam will only get you penalized in the long term - so not really worth the risk.

Hope that helps!

FixCourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2011, 07:24 AM   #4
gudrunsmith

Send a message via Skype™ to gudrunsmith
Default How can I automate the link building process?

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks in advance!

I have a automated marketing system that let me connect with other sites, seo swarming so my links will point back to my site, and I also do articles and link articles from one to another, like holding hand and be all over.

What ever you do, make sure you have your signature on it with the link to your site.

Do not spam, but write nice comments on other people site that are high ranking. Do not just do link exchange, because some bad sites can damage your site or giving you a bad name when they are spamming or doing illegal stuff. Make your homework first before you linksechange with them.

gudrunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2011, 09:13 PM   #5
numeric

Automating your link building will only create spam. Building too much link with no content will
only create spam.

The best way to do link building is to make it yourself and give it some quality.

Write comments that will inform people that you know what you're talking about. Don't write it for the
sake of promoting your website.

Old 21st October 2011, 12:31 AM   #6
shah123456

Default Automated Link Building

I agree with numeric, Automating a link building process could result in to Spam hosting, and if get flagged for that your all efforts will get in to vain.

shah123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2011, 01:05 AM   #7
SmallBusinClick

Automating link building is not the greatest idea, I agree with everybody.

Old 24th October 2011, 03:29 AM   #8
SalesExpert

You can create something so great and wonderfully unique that people naturally link to it. Manual link building process is important and better for you working because it is Google friendly.

SalesExpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2011, 10:20 AM   #9
henricsmayores

If you resort to automatic link building, you must first see to it that you have the best tools and a very informative content. For me, the tools that works best are - Senukex, The Best Spinner and Bookmarking Demon. However, you must see to it that all the things you will be posting will not be spammy.

But still, the best way is to do it whitehat SEO way.

henricsmayores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2011, 02:39 PM   #10
waynemorrise
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks in advance!

I wonder why you wanted to have your link building to be in the automated process.

Do you want your website to have a organic links and hard listing in the search engine? Manual and white hat link building is the usual thing you must do to acquire such things. Automated submission are improper thing in an SEO field.

waynemorrise is offline   Reply With Quote