Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Viral Marketing
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16th February 2010, 02:19 AM   #1
Reny

Smile Entrepreneur's Momentum - Share Your Story

Hi,

First I would like to give you some background; My blog businessplanprodigy.com aims to assist entrepreneurs with writing their business plan and get funding. In particular I focus on assisting and inspiring entrepreneurs who donít necessarily have a business degree but are experts in the area around which they would like to build a business.

I am in the process of starting a new section for my business blog called ĎThe Entrepreneur's Momentumí. This section will be designed to inspire and educate starting entrepreneurs by reading the stories of others who have walked the same path.

So this is where I need your help. I need your story! By sharing your entrepreneur's journey with my readers, you will become part of their journey. At the same time you will get free exposure of your business. You can include any link (s) that you like and even your logo above, below or on the side of the post containing your story.

Here are some questions that will guide you, but please donít feel restricted by them. You donít have to answer all of the questions below and certainly if there is any private information that you donít want to share, I completely understand. If you feel like you have anything else interesting to share about your business by all means be as creative as you wish.

1. What is your business name?
2. What is your business about?
3. When and how did you come up with your business idea?
4. Did you have a business plan? If so continue with questions 5,6,7, and 8
5. Did you write it or did you hire someone to write it for you?
6. What did you use the business plan for?
7. If you wrote your business plan, do you have any advice for other on how to write their business plans?
8. Do you continuously update your business plan?
9. How did you get funding?
10. How much funding did you need?
11. Was it difficult to get funding?
12. Where did you look for funding (include even places where you were not successful at getting any funding).
13. When did you begin operations (year?)
14. How many people did you have on your team?
15. What were some major challenges?
16. What were your biggest successes?
17. Where is your business now (# of employees, market share, customer base, revenue?
18. Do you have some advice you can give starting entrepreneurs?
19. Is there anything else that you would like to share? Anything at all?
20. What were your biggest fears when you decided to start your won business?

E-mail me your story at [email protected] or post it here, I will review it and if approved, I will notify you by e-mail and will post it to my blog within 2 days. If I have some edits to your story, I will first run them by you for your approval.

Thank you and sorry for the long post.
Reny

Reny is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 21st February 2010, 09:04 AM   #2
chesterwagon

This is the story of an Entrepreneur named Dale Brave:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDTANpHN-WE

chesterwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2010, 12:58 PM   #3
KarmaSnack

Reny,

I just visited your blog and I love it. I'll be returning later, without a doubt.
I work for Karma Snack Internet Marketing. We specialize in custom design marketing initiatives and SEO for businesses of all kinds. Our website is KarmaSnack.com.

We just celebrated our first year of operation a few weeks ago! We certainly know of the ups, downs, and tireless hours experienced by entrepreneurs.
I would love to write something for your blog. Please contact me with more information.

Thank you Reny!

KarmaSnack is offline   Reply With Quote