Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th July 2016, 01:38 AM   #1
sonusinternatio

Default Why Web-Pages Go Down In SERP?

My 2 Web-pages are Continuously going down in the SERP. I have checked its on-page there is no-any keyword stuffing or other any thing which affect negatively to the site rank. and in off-page I have did only guest posting, Article and blog submission in good sites only. then also it happened. so please help in it.

sonusinternatio is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 24th July 2016, 05:35 PM   #2
Suzan Dorothy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonusinternatio View Post
My 2 Web-pages are Continuously going down in the SERP. I have checked its on-page there is no-any keyword stuffing or other any thing which affect negatively to the site rank. and in off-page I have did only guest posting, Article and blog submission in good sites only. then also it happened. so please help in it.
I am not really sure about this coz I am not an expert. But according to what I read, you also have to check for broken links if there are any as they could make your website suffer as well. More info here. It was also mentioned there about checking for meta tags. You have to make sure also that your tags match your site's content. Good luck, hope you could get some help there.

Suzan Dorothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2016, 12:19 AM   #3
sonusinternatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan Dorothy View Post
I am not really sure about this coz I am not an expert. But according to what I read, you also have to check for broken links if there are any as they could make your website suffer as well. More info here. It was also mentioned there about checking for meta tags. You have to make sure also that your tags match your site's content. Good luck, hope you could get some help there.
Thank you SO much for your advice!

Old 25th July 2016, 01:23 AM   #4
Celin_G
VIP Contributor

Negative seo is common these days. Competitors will try to break your site down by building poor backlinks to your site. Do a backlink check/audit and disavow those poor links.

Old 25th July 2016, 02:02 AM   #5
StanleyDavid

Check for your titles, meta description, URL response etc. Remove redirection of URLs if any.
Use content that is relevant and updated.
Try to change your titles and metas according to target keywords.
Boost your off-page activities with original fresh content.

StanleyDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2016, 07:41 AM   #6
businessnetwork

Quote:
How can you say that the sites you have submitted your content with links are good enough?

Quality link and content matter a lot now over quantity. And a little spam and unnatural thing is quickly caught by Google Algorithm.

Old 25th July 2016, 07:47 AM   #7
sonusinternatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by businessnetwork View Post
How can you say that the sites you have submitted your content with links are good enough?

Quality link and content matter a lot now over quantity. And a little spam and unnatural thing is quickly caught by Google Algorithm.
The Backlinks to my site are from High PR sites only. SO I said that.

Old 26th July 2016, 01:17 AM   #8
jeffscott
VIP Contributor

Quote:
My 2 Web-pages are Continuously going down in the SERP. I have checked its on-page there is no-any keyword stuffing or other any thing which affect negatively to the site rank.
Keyword stuffing is not only the basis but you have to analyze the performance of the 2 web pages if they engage well with the visitors.

Old 27th July 2016, 04:44 AM   #9
dannbarbery

Check if there are broken links and make sure you are only creating quality links.

Old 27th July 2016, 05:54 AM   #10
Plodit

Default Competitors.

Competition will be vary for every day, weather it is any product (or) Brand. But google gives the preference for popular and high quality websites to index in search engine results.We have to increase the quality of our website by linking to related websites. Other wise ranking is going to be down.

Plodit is offline   Reply With Quote