Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > General Online Marketing Information
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 6th February 2009, 06:33 AM   #1
nightangel

Default Help Brain Storming A Business Name

I looking for some brainstorming help and ideas for developing the name for my business

What is my business

My business deal with training and coaching workshops and seminars is comprised of two sections

The business section runs weekday workshops dealing with areas of Management and leadership, team work, networking , sales and marketing

The Self development section has longer 2 day weekend courses

These include a course on developing natural self esteem and self confidence, second of developing natural social skills and a third on naturally attracting women for guys

The image I will be projecting for my business will the image of a business person professional speaking before fellow business people than we show a flip image of the same person out being genuinely pleasurable, popular and social
Clients come from all walks of life, but have one thing in common: they have a burning desire to become a better person. A person who draws on his strength from inside themself, not from validation derived from objects, ideologies or, for that matter,

It is not some kind of magic pill which will build you a life of everything out of nothing. My clients have a sense of direction and self-awareness; they have interests, hobbies and passions.
This is the kind of foundation we can begin to work from.
Age requirement is fairly liberal and has more to do with your mental maturity rather than calendar years. Generally, if you’re between the ages of 18 and 45, we can take you on as a client.

What do we provide
In a nutshell, everyone else will teach you more knowledge.
More ‘dating secrets’, more ‘bulletproof tips and tactics’ and so on.
Where does this usually lead? The commonly experienced ‘analysis paralysis’ when talking with women.
(this section is for the natural attraction it will be adapted for the rest of the self development sections with some of it appearing the business sections I will take female clients though)

A rock-solid foundation of inner confidence

Removing the debris in your mind which prevents you from being the man that you want to be. Understanding And Accepting Your Fears.
Others show you how to patch up the symptoms of your issues with band-aid solutions.
The Natural method gets straight to the source and chops the symptoms at their root.
In other words, we don’t change the WHAT - not the information you convey to women. We change the HOW - the place from which you communicate your desire to her.
debris in your mind which prevents you from being the man that you want to be.

The need to ‘create’ attraction ceases to exist. Rather, attraction becomes an organic part of your interactions

The business name

Yeah the explanations a bit long but I wanted you to get where I’m going from

Anyway names

Leaders of men

Leader of men

Torn between the plural and the singular

Natural leaders of men

True leaders of men:

Subtitles

Business and social confidence

Training and coaching
Business Skills training and Self-development Coaching
Coaching Confidence

I don’t want it too big.

I like it to be Descriptive and Functional
The phrase leader of men it recognizable and memorable

Anyway chuck random words phrases ideas you think represent my business and what it does And hopefully just like the internet the chaos will spawn something that just….WOW

Last edited by nightangel; 6th February 2009 at 03:46 PM.
nightangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 10th February 2009, 09:48 AM   #2
SteveSe939

The one I like best in that list is "True Leaders of Men". What you could do, is make a little summary of what exactly the business does, consits of, etc. maybe just a little paragraph, then take a few keywords out of it.

SteveSe939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2009, 06:42 AM   #3
smithanderson

The True leaders sounds better.

smithanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2009, 04:35 AM   #4
Gate2Shop

Send a message via Skype™ to Gate2Shop

I agree with smithanderson True Leaders sounds better and it doesn't cross any gender barriers to where some might be offended.

Gate2Shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2009, 06:41 AM   #5
drewda

How about Social Leadership?

drewda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2009, 04:12 AM   #6
onebaddane

Cool just a thought

How about
"It's All About You"
It's just a thought...
Good Luck

onebaddane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2009, 09:02 AM   #7
phanio
VIP Contributor

You might be better off learning more about your target customers. If you could learn more about them -what they like, where they are at, how they find information - this might lead you to a name that they will respond too - rather than a name you like.

Plus, if you are going to go online - think about a discriptive, key word rich name regarding your industry.

I see that several of the names you are looking at have more religious overtones than that of business. People in business what to make money or get a head. Maybe your should reflect these goals or at least protray a business that can help them meet these goals.