Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Offline > General Offline Marketing
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 20th June 2011, 10:35 AM   #1
drewn85

Default Network Marketing Adversiting Ideas?

Hello I am very new to network marketing and could use all the help I can get. I am part of a multi-leveling marketing organization in which I need to get new members to make a profit. I have got 2 people so far but thats only because of my sponsor which is great by me but I do not want to be dependent on other people to make me money. My biggest question is after I talk to everyone I know, whats next? I know there network marketing leads that I can purchase but im trying to avoid any additional fees. I have joined twitter, advertise on facebook, and trying to advertise on forums. I have read alot about adversiting in general but nothing penpoints about network marketing. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all whom respond.

drewn85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 20th June 2011, 03:19 PM   #2
BeTheBest
VIP Contributor

MLM... advertising... it's all the same. You need to ATTRACT visitors. Do you have a website?? If not, you will need one. I would suggest something really simple. You build a 1 page Sqeeze page offering the "Secret" to something that people want. They sign up... you will need an autoresponder supplier.. .like Mail Chimp or something.. and then you continue to market your products.

It's low cost.. and effective.

Hope this helps!

BeTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2011, 05:47 PM   #3
drewn85

Autoresponder - Check
My own website - Check

The autoresponder is in the back office tools where I sign in to check referrals, sponsors, and earnings. I have my own referral link that is on the same website as other people as we are given a referral number. I have been just linking my referral link in places where I would be posting the website link. Like my signature link for example its my referral link. Does both of them count for what you were talking about?

Old 20th June 2011, 06:17 PM   #4
BeTheBest
VIP Contributor

Nope, you missed! An Auto Responder is a service that lets you collect e-mail addresses from visitors and then contact them (market to them). What you need to understand is that if you're on top of what you're doing, you can pre-plan a year in advance. By that, I mean put a series of messages in the series so that people on your list continue to get contact from you no matter what.

Look up Mail Chimp, 1AutomationWiz, Constant Contact, etc. THOSE are services that provide auto responder services.

Hope this helps!

Old 20th June 2011, 07:54 PM   #5
drewn85

OK ok ok I understand that now why you have actually been the person that has responded faster than anyone then what you say about the dvd "conquer the internet" It says it has all that you mentioned and then some. Just need opionons and advice

Old 21st June 2011, 01:37 AM   #6
BeTheBest
VIP Contributor

Sorry, don't know anything about the DVD you mention.
My suggestion.. and this is REALLY simple... will not cost you a dime.

WRITE DOWN YOUR STRATEGY. What do you want when people visit your site? What do you want them to do.

From there... what is the strategy?? I am thinking that it's pretty simple; You get them to sign up for a report or something of some VALUE. Real value, ok?? On the Thank you page... you give them a real, real cheap OTO or One Time Offer. That is, they grab it now... or never again. The purpose of this is to get them to send you (even) $1. That puts them on a list of buyers.

Then you continue to send out a list of help tips. Every so often you include a PS line with a link to the purchase.

Also... consider writing articles on what you're doing.

Hope this helps!

Old 21st June 2011, 04:01 AM   #7
BeTheBest
VIP Contributor

Yeah... mail fraud would really put a kink in your day, huh?

Old 21st June 2011, 10:11 PM   #8
drewn85

Thanks for the information guys, I do keep in touch with people in my upline. I have their phone numbers and we are on skype all the time as well. As far as that OTO solution, I dont think my website has anything like that. So I am thinking of a way to reach out without spending alot. I posted youtube videos, reviews and supported information regarding my business and all of mlm all my facebook wall since alot of people are skeptic and say that business is nothing but scams. Other than reaching to people I already know its hard to reach to people you dont know. I dont want to cold call people or just leave flyers on peoples cars or something. I got 2 people my very 1st day but that was because of my sponsor and since then I havent gotten anymore but I know I got to be patient.

Old 22nd June 2011, 03:39 PM   #9
facebookppcguru

Default Network Marketing Adversiting Ideas? Reply

I know that you ave gotten a lot of answers to your question already but I have been doing advertising on FB for a while and you definitely can get a lot of traffic and conversions as well.
www.facebookppcdomination.com gives you detailed info on how to use CPC on facebook. I have gotten my clicks as low as zero cents.

facebookppcguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2013, 02:40 PM   #10
larryferriola

Send a message via Skype™ to larryferriola

Hey Drew,

You really need to blog a lot to get free traffic and eyes on your offer. Blogging once a day can really increase your results, but you still need to have a website that will rank or know how to do SEO.

I have a good blogging system you might want to check out, but I don't want to post a link in here to seem spammy. Your blog automatically starts out as an authority site when you use their network. You can contact me on skype if you want more info. My skype name is larryferriola.

Good luck with your new MLM business and stay positive! There is definitely a learning curve in this industry.

larryferriola is offline   Reply With Quote