Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Affiliate Marketing
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2nd July 2008, 05:59 AM   #1
vicki10

Default Looking For A Job Working From Home

i am looking for a affiliate job or something along those lines so i can work at home while looking after my child
i am in the uk

vicki10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 5th July 2008, 01:20 PM   #2
viper_one
VIP Contributor

Why not be creative?

try: Real Homebased Mother makes Money $$$

Old 25th September 2008, 01:57 PM   #3
Real Business

If you don't mind writing, you could start a free blog at blogger.com and use adsense or clickbank affiliate products to make a few dollars. I've done this myself and although it takes a while to get traffic, it can be a nice income down the road.

Just be sure to write every day and try to get some other sites linking to yours.

Real Business is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2008, 04:41 AM   #4
uyytuyt

If you have much traffice to the web site, you can use adsense or clickbank to earn a few dollars. Normally, the earnings is a little.

uyytuyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2008, 10:13 AM   #5
youbetcha1018

I agree with RealBusiness, as a start you can write a blog and earn from there. I also agree with uyytut, that earning is little. But as time goes by you will see that writing a blog can also be a good source of income. Goodluck!

youbetcha1018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 10:07 AM   #6
amphissoftware

there are lots of ways you can be an affiliate for us and still work from home. send me an email if you are interested - contact details on web site.

regards

Tom

amphissoftware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2008, 12:00 AM   #7
unlimited22

Click the Free DVD on my signature file. The free training will save you a lot of time and money. You'll have a mentor to guide you absolutely free. You're smart to ask.

unlimited22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2008, 09:01 AM   #8
Tom Lindstrom
VIP Contributor

Well, advertising is not allowed, but there is a world wide internet marketing business called SFI (Strong Future International) that has over 10 million members and has a 20 year old track record.I have been a member with them for over 2 years and they have never missed a payment.

Tom Lindstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2008, 12:41 AM   #9
jyzackoh

Default Hi!

Hi vicki10,

I just stumbled upon this forums and I would like to give my two cents =)

I agree with RealBusiness too. As i have seen from your post, you should be a parent now. So you should have experience in many things. Also, you would have something you're good at. Maybe say, cooking delicious meals for your kids.

You could set up a blog and start writing quality articles about cooking delicious meals for kids, for example, what most kids like and the recipes for the dishes. This way people who want to know how to cook nice food for their kids will come and visit your blog.

Next is to monetize your blog. How do you do that? Like what RealBusiness also said, using Adsense would be a way to monetize your blog. But you need to have substantial blog traffic to get a satisfactory income.

Recommending a clickbank product would be another good way but you still need to have good traffic and high quality articles (that really solves other mother's problems i.e. cooking nice food for their kids) so that your credibility is up and you can get more income.

Actually, a great way is to open up your blog to advertisements. This way, you get paid monthly or weekly depending on how you want it. If you get paid weekly, you will be paid for your "weekly blog traffic". The higher the traffic, the better the income.

Don't forget, you can sell multiple ad spaces. So for example you have 5 spaces to sell, and you get good traffic and you charge $50 a week, you get a total of 5 x 50 = $250 a week. In a month, you can get $1000. I would say its a good income =) and its only one blog! I'm sure you have a lot more experience and skills to tap on!

Lastly, you could develop your own product, which, in this case could be a recipe book! You could compile all your articles and then add some secret recipes that you have never posted on your blog. People would then buy them =)

That's my two cents, although its not really two, its like a hundred cents.

Oh well!

All the best!
Zack

jyzackoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2008, 09:14 AM   #10
savvygrind

Default Wage vs Revenue

Step out of the job mentality and move into entrepreneurship. There is more risk involved but the rewards are greater.

savvygrind is offline   Reply With Quote