Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > General Issues > General Small Business Issues
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17th March 2007, 04:35 PM   #1
cnilles

Default Tips Idea

Hi guys!

I'm creating some tips on different subjects, mostly customer service issues. I'm going to have a tips page on my website with sub pages. The sub pages will be where the various tips will be.

I was thinking about coming up with a clever name for the tips. What do you think? I know these sound kind of silly. Do you think I should just stick with plain TIPS or not? Or, maybe you have a clever idea??

CynATips - CynAssistTips - CynTips - AssistTips

I've added to my brochure visit www.com for your FREE copy of Ten Customer Service Replies (or whatever the tips happen to cover).

Thank you!!
Cindy

cnilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 19th March 2007, 01:10 PM   #2
torka

Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)

Search Engine Guide Blogger

To emphasize that you've got real-world experience and that there's a real human being behind the site and the business, how about Cindy's Tips from the Trenches with a subhead that the tips are "brought to you by CynAssist.com"?

Then write some copy to go along with that mentioning how you've come up with these tips based on your extensive customer service experience and how these aren't some pie-in-the-sky theories, but real-life techniques and ideas that can --and do -- work out there "in the trenches."

Add a little explanatory paragraph or so to each of the tips, incorporating any sort of personal real-world experience you might have had related to that tip -- a time when you practiced the advice and it worked (or when you didn't, and it backfired). Make the explanations sound friendly and "personal" -- like a friendly long-time employee trying to help a newbie learn the ropes.

And be sure to link to an appropriate page on the site from every one of the tips pages with some kind of a related call to action ("Need an empathetic voice to deal with those problem customers? Let CynAssist expertly handle your customer service calls. Contact me today for more info!" -- with a link to, for instance, your "services" page or your "request info" page... only your call to action will be better written than what I can come up with off the top of my head! )

My

--Torka

Old 19th March 2007, 02:18 PM   #3
cnilles

That's some awesome advice Torka. I really appreciate it!

Cindy

cnilles is offline   Reply With Quote