Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 20th September 2012, 02:11 AM   #1
borgninestallon
VIP Contributor

Default Tips For Increasing Traffic To Your Blog.

Here are few more tips for increasing traffic to your blog. Follow and get benefited.

1. Content
2. Keywords
3. Links
4. Ads
5. Social Networking
6. Multimedia add-ons
7. Newsletters
8. Press Releases and articles

Thanks

Old 20th September 2012, 03:20 AM   #2
stevepearls

Default Blog Traffic

Hello,

If you want to increase blog traffic, for that you need to put fresh content on blog, share post link on various social media sites like, facebook, twitter etc also make social bookmarking, submit blog in blog directories, rss feed submission, forum posting, press-release, classifieds that helps lot.

stevepearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2012, 04:28 AM   #3
borgninestallon
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepearls View Post
Hello,

If you want to increase blog traffic, for that you need to put fresh content on blog, share post link on various social media sites like, facebook, twitter etc also make social bookmarking, submit blog in blog directories, rss feed submission, forum posting, press-release, classifieds that helps lot.
Yes, we need to implement all the Off page optimization techniques that we use for our site to optimize. Since if we start using all the off page techniques to your blogs, then naturally your blog will be get more traffic.

Old 21st September 2012, 04:37 AM   #4
Profit Magnet

Nice tips. I would also add making quality videos and sharing them on video sites like Youtube. It also helps to bring in great traffic.

Profit Magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2012, 06:06 AM   #5
morganlong

Make your blog attractive and meaningful with fresh content. In my opinion you can promote the Blog in Social media marketing and press release which give you huge traffic in small time.

morganlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2012, 08:10 AM   #6
JessicaJohn

If you want to get good traffic on your blog you should share latest news and update regarding your business and should post quality and interesting content to get reader's attention. You should reply all comment you received from your posts.

JessicaJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2012, 06:28 PM   #7
SoldWithVideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit Magnet View Post
Nice tips. I would also add making quality videos and sharing them on video sites like Youtube. It also helps to bring in great traffic.
I do this with some of my blog post and it will actually bring in a decent amount of traffic. As long as you put something in the video like "Check out our blog post on this topic for more samples" and then put the link to your blog in the description of the video.

Old 23rd September 2012, 02:20 AM   #8
fntrader

the best way for me to increase traffic is through social media.

fntrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2012, 09:41 AM   #9
MrDougJay

Those are all correct. Just a reminder that you need fresh unique content everyday.

Old 25th September 2012, 10:18 AM   #10
cashloansonline

I would like to add this: Forget about SEO and what the search engines want and focus on providing a good experience for your users / customers. Focus on what your customers will want or what they need - all the other stuff will fall into place.
All the SEO and link building stuff always focuses on the wrong things. Think customers first as customers are the ultimate goal!

cashloansonline is offline   Reply With Quote