Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > General Issues > Small Business Conferences, Seminars & Webinars
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 19th September 2011, 02:34 PM   #1
AraceliGonzalez

Smile Kick Start Your Journey To Productivity!

Hi There!

I wanted to invite you to join me Tuesday, September 27th at 8pm for a free teleseminar Kick Start Your Journey to Productivity!

If you are a passionate entrepreneur, you won't want to miss this call! Where I will share with you how to manage your time and your business effectively. But most importantly, you will learn how to find the inner productive entrepreneur in you!

Click here to register for the call!

Productivity and Success to you,

Araceli Gonzalez
Your Productivity Mentor

AraceliGonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 10th January 2012, 07:36 AM   #2
trishan09

Hi gonzalez will there be any free teleseminar again in the future?
Just let me know plz!!!

trishan09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2012, 02:45 PM   #3
snellexperts

Do you have anywhere online where you have the information, or do you have to listen in on one of the seminars for it?

snellexperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2012, 08:50 PM   #4
AraceliGonzalez

Hello trishan09:

I am currently hosting a free telesummit, the 2012 productivity revolution. Eights experts are sharing the tips, tools and resources you need to make 2012 your most productive year yet! The summit started Monday, January 9th but it concludes January 18th so you still have time to listen to the rest of the calls.
To learn more about the summit and to register, visit http://the2012productivityrevolution.com

AraceliGonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2012, 09:27 AM   #5
trishan09

Thanks i've check it!!! there are still some more days left. Anyone can join in.

trishan09 is offline   Reply With Quote